Author Topic: Prediction: David's Mother  (Read 7908 times)

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Prediction: David's Mother
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2010, 12:57:20 PM »
Jack's mirror look happened after I believe.
Flying over the island certainly could be the meld point.
Yeah with them keeping Juliet's name in our minds, I think she will soon show up. I think she's going to be David's mother.

Offline sillysab

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2010, 01:02:59 PM »
One thing that bothers me is that if it is Juliet (and I think it is), wouldn't Jack have remembered the island when he met her or kissed her for the first time like everyone else has been doing?  How is it that he doesn't remember knowing her?  I'm really enjoying these last shows but I think they are slapping everything together a little too quickly and being very sloppy about it and some things are just not going to make sense.
agreed. to me it seems like people who died on the island (like Juliet, Charlie, Libby) also have these "island memories" first in the alt timeline, then reconnect with someone still alive on the island (like Des, Hurley) and pass it on. why wouldn't Juliet do this for Jack?

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2010, 01:28:56 PM »
It does seem like the dead are remembering it first. Maybe Charlotte (sp) just didn't see Daniel. 

Offline BurkRoyer

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2010, 03:42:06 PM »
Juliet has to be David's mother... Who else is there?  It's not Sarah

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2010, 04:56:11 PM »
Ana Lucia? or Bai Ling? or perhaps special guest star Phyllis Diller?

Offline darinfic

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2010, 05:21:29 PM »
i think the seed was planted for juliet to be david's mother back on hydra island in season 3. remember ben remarking how much she looked like jack's ex-wife.

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2010, 05:52:52 PM »
Locke survives the operation.
Sawyer is sent to the hospital to interview him as part of the investigation.
Juliet shows up to pick up David.
Sawyer and Juliet talk about getting a cup of coffee.

Very very nice!  I like it.  It makes total sense that Jack would've met Juliet either in medical school or somehow in the medical profession, and they could've married and had David.  And it explains why they've kept "mom's" name such a big guarded secret up to now...

Plus, it will tie up the issue of Jack just leaving his kid to wander around the hospital while he's doing a twelve-hour surgery on Locke.  "So.... you'll be OK here, right?"   ::)   I mean, I know the kid isn't a toddler nor is he a delinquent, but I wouldn't leave him by himself in a hospital for x-amount of hours... 

Offline BurkRoyer

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2010, 04:52:43 PM »
Juliet has to be David's mother... Who else is there?  It's not Sarah
Ana Lucia? or Bai Ling? or perhaps special guest star Phyllis Diller?
I don't think his genetic features lend themselves to Ana Lucia or Bai Ling being his mother.  Plus, if his mother was someone yet to be introduces, they wouldn't hide that from us...

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2010, 04:58:47 PM »
his genetic features lend themselves to Ana Lucia or Bai Ling being his mother. 

What Genetic features might you be speaking of.....haha. Kidding. Yeah I think Elizabeth Mitchell should be seen shortly

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2010, 06:02:09 PM »
You know this show needs a love scene between Phyllis Diller and Mathew Fox.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2010, 06:49:59 PM »
Not to shake the hornet's nest, but if David's mom does turn out to be Juliet in the next episode or 2, would that pretty much put the nail in the coffin for the David = MIB theory?  You know, considering how MIB said his mom had gone crazy.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2010, 06:57:52 PM »
I certainly effing hope so. Time to send that theory out to pasture.

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2010, 02:32:16 PM »
Not to shake the hornet's nest, but if David's mom does turn out to be Juliet in the next episode or 2, would that pretty much put the nail in the coffin for the David = MIB theory?  You know, considering how MIB said his mom had gone crazy.

I think it is Juliet. It is the only one we have not seen yet in the other timeline.
Let's first see how sane she is in the LAXtimeline.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2010, 10:41:30 AM »
Apparently David's mom being Juliet doesn't quite disqualify him as being MiB for some of the members here. Looks like we have another week of this.

Offline grizn0

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2010, 11:34:20 AM »

I think it is Juliet. It is the only one we have not seen yet in the other timeline.
Let's first see how sane she is in the LAXtimeline.

So you think Juliet is going to be crazy in the LAX timeline? Why would she be crazy? What could have possibly happened to her? In the shots of Jack talking to (the mother) on the phone it didn't sound like she was crazy from his side of the conversation.