Author Topic: Prediction: David's Mother  (Read 7407 times)

Offline shadow

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Prediction: David's Mother
« on: April 21, 2010, 10:13:00 AM »
Locke survives the operation.
Sawyer is sent to the hospital to interview him as part of the investigation.
Juliet shows up to pick up David.
Sawyer and Juliet talk about getting a cup of coffee.

Offline on the island

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Prediction: David's Mother
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 10:16:04 AM »
I like it.  I've been trying to figure out why they would be so mysterious about Jack's wife.  That is as good a theory as I've heard.

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 10:19:34 AM »
Nice!!

Offline Lost In NH

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 10:19:55 AM »

wouldnt' it be more likely that Sawyer would come to the hospital to interview (with a translator) Sun and Jin, who were at the shooting?  They just arrested Sayid, so they would be investigating the shootings at the restaurant.

But I like the Juliet connection.  They have to include her in here somewhere.

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 10:23:45 AM »
Nah it will end up being Danielle Russoe, David and Alex are related. Juliet will be a lawyer for Kate, or one of the Feds.

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 10:33:29 AM »
I agree that it will be Juliet and she'll meet sawyer at the hospital, where he will be questioning Sun and Jin because the video will also show them arriving after Sayid left.

Nah it will end up being Danielle Russoe, David and Alex are related. Juliet will be a lawyer for Kate, or one of the Feds.

I think you are confusing Juliet with her character on 'V' where she is a fed!   ;D  As for Danielle, I read somewhere that there will be a new love connection before the end that no one will see coming.  You just gave me the idea that it will be Danielle and........wait for it........Ben!  Ben will become Alex's 'father' in the sideways line!

Offline shadow

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2010, 10:37:32 AM »
wouldnt' it be more likely that Sawyer would come to the hospital to interview (with a translator) Sun and Jin, who were at the shooting?  They just arrested Sayid, so they would be investigating the shootings at the restaurant.

Yeah ... that probably works better.

I was trying to think how to tie up Locke's story into it, too. But maybe instead of guessing that he survive, it is simply enough that Jack has to stay in the OR working on him well past 7 pm, thus Juliet needs to come to the hospital to pick David up. Sawyer is there as part of an investigation...

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2010, 10:39:02 AM »
with 4 episodes left, unless there is a relationship in progress I don't think they have time for Ben and Danielle love connection. There is time for Sawer and Jules to get a cup of coffee.

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2010, 11:07:55 AM »
Another possibility for Juliet could be that she is at the hospital bacause Sun is pregnant, but I'm still leaning towards her being David's mother.

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2010, 11:15:02 AM »
with 4 episodes left, unless there is a relationship in progress I don't think they have time for Ben and Danielle love connection. There is time for Sawer and Jules to get a cup of coffee.

As they bring the two timelines together, thay are going to have to tie up alot of loose ends such as Kate's guilt/innocence, Claire's decision about keeping Aaron, Locke's operation, Sayid's fate, etc.  We know we'll be seeing Juliet again and I think most of us agree it will be with Sawyer.  I think Ben's story will have to be concluded also.  He has been such a major character and I don't think his decision to choose Alex's future over his own was enough closure.  I think his story deserves a few minutes of air time in the finale.  They'll give him that much, I'm sure.

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2010, 11:19:45 AM »
My initial thought is Juliet...that is who I think it will be!

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2010, 11:38:08 AM »
Another possibility for Juliet could be that she is at the hospital bacause Sun is pregnant, but I'm still leaning towards her being David's mother.

I would think she is the doctor and Sawyer is in the room questioning Sun or Jin and she walks in

Offline bfth

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2010, 11:47:25 AM »
So David's mom turns out to be Juliet, who has coffee with Sawyer and then Jack ends up with Kate?

How about if David's mom turns out to be...

NIKKI! 

(Just kidding)

Offline RM

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2010, 12:51:25 PM »
I agree that Juliet makes the most sense.

Sarah was pregnant in 2004 O, right?  but the timing is wrong for David to be 12 in 2004 X.  Plus, he doesn't even meet Sarah in the X timeline without a car crash involving Boone/Shannon's father, right?  (I can't remember any more.)

Still trying to figure out how Jack and Kate wind up together in X.  I guess she's the only friend Claire has in L.A. and Jack just met his sister.  Maybe Kate will get legal represenation from Ilana or something..

Offline bastor

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2010, 01:14:53 PM »
You just read the spoilers :P (about the whole David's Mother part)... :P I have no info on the coffee part