Author Topic: When Jin and Sun were running to each other....  (Read 4877 times)

Offline tonysee200x

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: When Jin and Sun were running to each other....
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2010, 11:28:01 AM »
I actually like Sun, she sems like a wild card to me. You never really know what to expect from her, so I'm hoping that we find out that her and Jin were both selected by Jacob, and for whatever reason neither can die (until the island is done with them).

Yeah, that scene where she went off on Richard in Korean was probably some of the best acting we've seen in the whole show. I mean the rage was so intense I was almost getting uncomfortable. "This lady is freaking out".

Also, to the point of her suddenly speaking english again, perhaps her memory came back because...wait for it...Jin is her constant. eh?

Why would she need a constant??

Well, not that I think it is true or anything but - She could need a constant because since Locke chased her and she hit her head she is going back and forth between Alt reality and this one. Hence her reaction when she saw Locke in Alt reality. - I mean I don't think she speaks English in the alt reality.

Offline lostandfree

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: When Jin and Sun were running to each other....
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2010, 10:28:47 PM »
I actually like Sun, she sems like a wild card to me. You never really know what to expect from her, so I'm hoping that we find out that her and Jin were both selected by Jacob, and for whatever reason neither can die (until the island is done with them).

Yeah, that scene where she went off on Richard in Korean was probably some of the best acting we've seen in the whole show. I mean the rage was so intense I was almost getting uncomfortable. "This lady is freaking out".

Also, to the point of her suddenly speaking english again, perhaps her memory came back because...wait for it...Jin is her constant. eh?

Why would she need a constant??

Because without Jin to 'constantly' keep an eye on her, she does things like lose her blouse and hit her head on trees!   ;D

LOL!