Poll

Please give "The Last Recruit" a rating and tell us what you thought of the episode in the comments.

0 (0%)
4 (28.6%)
3 (21.4%)
4 (28.6%)
0 (0%)
1 (7.1%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (7.1%)
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Episode 6x13 Rating  (Read 3148 times)

Offline CastawayCayley

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Episode 6x13 Rating
« on: April 20, 2010, 11:41:33 PM »
Go for it!

Offline razzle-dazzle

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 6x13 Rating
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 11:53:28 PM »
I gave it an 8. While I loved Des's talk to Sayid, Des leading Claire to meet Jack, Jack getting the chance to fix Locke, Jack jumping off the boat, Sun and Jin reunion, it just seemed like an episode that was just building up to the next one.

Offline Kurtis

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 12:18:40 AM »
I gave it a 9. Entertaining episode that moved things forward. Now we have to wait 2 weeks to find out who The Candidate is? Arghh. My money is on Jack, even though he was MIB's "Last Recruit".

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 12:22:40 AM »
I loved the first 45 minutes. I really thought it was all coming together and heading somewhere. THen it all fell about at the end. Was disappointed with the ending. Same old Locke and Jack story. Hated that jack left with out talking to Hurley first.

Just felt like they did a misdirection on us for no reason at all. Get them all together and than seperate them. Felt like a cheap trick.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 07:29:52 AM »
I gave this a 9 because we finally got an answer and MIB was using Christian's image. OMG that was a answer and I for one know that I have spent a long time defending that theory that MIB was using Christians image.

He tells Jack and Claire admits it.  And finally Sun and Jin getting back together.

The rest of it was filling between these thick slices of WONDER bread for this viewer.

I will add more but that is the big

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 12:59:14 PM »
I gave it a 9 because it did cover a lot of ground and answer a lot of questions in the the first 3/4's. We know now for sure MIB can take the form of dead people like Christian Shepard, so I now conclude as always thought that MIB who called for Locke's help in the cabin was the MIB  Remember way back when when Ben could not hear him but Locke could see and hear him, it was MIB not Jacob. As the riddle said who lies beneath the the foot of the stature:Jacob. Hence why Illana and her gang went to the cabin first,saw the broken ash to keep MIB in, and burnt it down when saw the broken ash.
MIB as smoke makes electrical currents we saw it with Richard and we saw it a long time ago with Eko and him seeing his brother Yemi and all his past memories.  So Smokie can take dead peoples forms but also read minds in Smokie mode.

Okay back to last night: where did the boat come from is this Desmond's old boat? Didn't that get destroyed?

I was so hoping Jack would talk to Hurley as Juggy pointed out.  Hurley has answers (though Micheal may have been the MIB last week)

Where was Richard, Ben and Miles. How come in this show it can take days to cross the island but when need to for plot points can get there instantly. Who knows the island better than anyone uh dah Richard and Ben, so what is taking them so long?

And for all those who said MIB can't travel over water,  well he showed up in Los Angeles in Jack's hospital  didn't he. hmmmmmm.......... he can leave...... hmmmmm

Least all the Sideways are finally merging thanks to Des our time traveler fix it man, and possible higher up the chain than MIB and Jacob???????

Did I hear right did Jack mumble and say "Unlocke"?

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2010, 05:11:32 PM »
I agree with the majority so far, a solid niner. The only reason this didn't get a ten is because the Sun/Jin meeting has been way too long in coming, and just seemed to fall short of expectations, seem forced, etc. I agree with most people saying the first 3/4 were really good and the last 1/4 were forced/rushed/not as good. Finally one of the flash-sideways seemed to satisfy some of those with doubts as to its necessity, but even so, why do they bring Jack and Claire together just to have them reschedule? All-in-all, minor complaints. Solid 9.

Offline Point Place WI

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 09:51:32 PM »
I didn't hate it but I'll give it a hard 7.  It didn't whoooow me.  It just skipped like a cd and not a record. 

Offline Cardacct

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2010, 06:32:19 PM »
7 - Pretty good.  The story was going somewhere.