Author Topic: Desmond the 'Red Shirt'.....  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Rebel 3:16

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Desmond the 'Red Shirt'.....
« on: April 15, 2010, 07:39:09 PM »
This season we have seen at least Hurley and now Desmond in red shirts.

We have Jacob - White shirt, MiB, Black shirt and now Desmond (and earlier in the season) Hurley in red shirts.

I saw this mentioned in another thread about Michael telling the joke back in season 1, 'whats black and white and read (red) all over?', at the time it didnt seem relevant but now looking at the last few episodes could there be another team in the game - team red?

This episode we also saw Hurley with the red flower just before Michael showed up and Des definatley had a red shirt on, also we saw Hurley earlier in the season with a red (albeit a worn out red) shirt. Other occasions that spring to mind are the red paint Desmond spilled in 'The Conatant', also the guy in red shoes (same episode I think, was run over by a car).

So I am wondering if we have team Jacob (white) and team MiB/Locke (Black) whats the relevance, if any, of team Red?

Appologies if already being discussed but I couldnt find anything recent, feel free to merge, thanks.

Offline Rebel 3:16

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Desmond the 'Red Shirt'.....
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 07:42:36 PM »
Sorry, just to add, Jack's favorite baseball team - The Redsox, the cut on his neck on LA-X, red seaping through maybe?