Author Topic: Best LOST Memory  (Read 11167 times)

Offline Gutterball94

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Best LOST Memory
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2010, 01:48:03 AM »
I'm not sure if this has been posted (and I'm not reading all 5 pages to find out) but Locke beating the hell out of the hatch door and screaming. Then, when all hope seems lost and when Locke seems like he's at wit's end a light illuminates the forest.

It's that sort of wonder, intrigue, and phenomenal acting that marked this show as a masterpiece.

Offline DharmaCakes

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2010, 01:57:11 AM »
"Not Penny's Boat"

Offline Roman122

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2010, 03:05:58 AM »
Mine is a bit weird but i guess you could say its because of my appreciation for great acting.

I will NEVER forget the scene in "The Brig" with Sawyer and Anthony Cooper. The emotions that Sawyer displayed in that scene were extremly moving and I hope he won an emmy for that because if he didn't... the system's rigged lol

Offline TvFantic

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2010, 03:48:16 AM »
Final scene of series, after Jacks sees the plane fly overhead, he closes is eyes.  The show came full circle.

Offline qgardens

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2010, 04:20:01 AM »
it's hard to choose "the" wtf moment of the series, as there were so many.  some old-school folks may remember me as a sappy romantic, so it won't surprise you that my favorite scene is when sawyer flashes back and sees kate helping claire deliver aaron.  second fave is the Shambala scene.  hm.  two sawyer scenes.  :wicked: 

Offline Holland34

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2010, 04:23:48 AM »
Some people say your life passes in front of your eyes when you face death.  Watching Lost tonight was a rush of memories from all the seasons.  My best Lost memory... going along for the ride!

Offline PurpleLostPrincess

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2010, 06:04:26 AM »
I haven't had a chance to read through all the pages yet but I thought I'd add mine anyways:

When the hatch door dropped on Locke, revealing the ultraviolet map of the Island - mad!!!
Also, when Jack and Kate kissed, loved it...
I could go on and on and on but I think they're my ultra favourites...

Offline pinknpurple

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2010, 06:46:55 AM »
definitely has to be Hurley trying to write Empire strikes back, and that whole episode with him, miles, and chang
Love that!!!

Offline Blitz Wing

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2010, 06:59:55 AM »
For me it's the Season 2 intro with the introduction of Desmond in the Hatch with the Button.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2010, 05:12:00 AM »
Guys, I started this thread awhile ago with the hopes of getting maybe a handful of responses. I've checked in on this thread pretty frequently, and I've been overwhelmed with all the supercool memories you guys reminded me of. I'm really looking forward to doing the Great ReWatch now.

Thanks for bringing back some awesome memories for me!

Offline jacobsdaughter

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2010, 09:18:58 AM »
a lot of mine have been said but..

-Eloise and Desmond when he tried to buy the ring...gave me the heebies

-when the Blast Door map became visible..I was like, "whoa we have a lot of these hatches to find"

-Jack's surgery on Ben when he grows a pair and nicks Ben's kidney sac

-Hot Pocket
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 03:25:40 PM by jacobsdaughter »

Offline louisianagirl76l

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2010, 12:05:55 PM »
I didn't realize until the last show how much I really really LOVED Claire and Charlie. They were so sweet with each other..the peanut butter...Charlie taking over the role as Aaron's dad...Him calling Aaron Turnip Head. LOL

I loved the friendship that grew b/w Hurley and Sawyer...and of course all the nicknames. Jumbotron being one of my favorites.

Like someone else said, I love the reunions between couples.

I guess this is why the little things aren't bugging me....All my favorite parts involved the relationships of the characters, not so much the mysteries.

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2010, 12:59:59 PM »
For me it was the pilot.....the first time we hear the smoke monster and see the trees being knocked down, I was "HOOKED".
When Jack closed his eye at the end.....I felt a profound sense of loss.
I feel as if an old friend has died. I will be a LOST fan forever.......4 8 15 16 23 42.......

Offline sobrien

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2010, 01:03:19 PM »
Hands down:  the episode where Sun is giving birth in the hospital after being rescued.  We see Jin trying to buy a baby gift and as he is delayed we are afraid he will miss the birth.  Then we find out that these two events were not both flashforwards of the same time period, but that Jin's was a flash back and he had died on the freighter - missing the birth.  That was a wonderful devastating reveal done through inventive non-linear story telling.

..and ANY time Desmond was on screen.

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2010, 01:43:47 PM »
Off the top of my head, Sawyer strangling the real Sawyer to death.  Excellent scene.