Author Topic: Best LOST Memory  (Read 10319 times)

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Best LOST Memory
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2010, 04:19:37 PM »
The moment Sawyer gave Juliet the sunflower... it was such a leap forward for who he was

OK, I know where you are coming from in that it was a big character moment for him and a real departure from what we had seen, but that may be my least favorite moment. Thats right about when I started calling for the death of whimpy La Fleur and wanted the old badass, nickname giving, gun stealing, womanizing, con man Sawyer back.
Honestly, I like the Sawyer best that can walk both lines... it shows character growth, but maintains the smartass approach to life.  But that's just me.

I see where you are coming from. It's always good to see character growth and it can get stale if its the same thing over and over again. It was just soooo mushy, I was happy when the badass side started to come back, "3 Years, no burning buses, and y'all are back 1 day."

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2010, 04:27:46 PM »
i will forever remember the awesome chills i got at the line of "give us the boy" in s1 finale. even at this point, after so many years, i will never forget those great twists that got me so hooked from the very beginning.  :'(

Great call!! I actually got chills reading that and remembering that scene. "Yay they are rescued...oh wait."

Offline MachThree

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2010, 06:37:07 PM »
i will forever remember the awesome chills i got at the line of "give us the boy" in s1 finale. even at this point, after so many years, i will never forget those great twists that got me so hooked from the very beginning.  :'(

Great call!! I actually got chills reading that and remembering that scene. "Yay they are rescued...oh wait."

Yeah, "We're gonna have to take the boy" was one of those spine-chilling, OMFG moments.

And it lead to some great Sawyer moments later: "You and I ain't finished, Zeke"... and "That's for taking the kid off the raft"

Offline Walkabout V.2

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2010, 11:18:18 AM »
The Ben / Widmore scene in Widmore's bedroom and of course Hurley, Jin, Sawyer, Roger "Workman, The VW BUs and of course Dharma Beer.

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2010, 04:57:20 PM »
Juliet wakes up at the bottom of the hole for the Hatch -- the Island was not done with her.  She can't believe she's alive and does not want to starve to death at the bottom there, so she sees Jughead and using all her strength bangs it harder, and harder, and harder, and then BOOM.  Fade to White.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2010, 05:00:01 PM »
The fade to WHITE was awesome. Great twist.

Offline thebeann

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2010, 05:27:52 PM »
Season 2 was somewhat of a bust, but we did get introduced to Benry. I loved the moment when he was out eating breakfast and he started saying something like if he WAS an Other, he would have sent their friends to a secluded place where they would be ambushed and then exchanged for Benry. He says it is a good thing he is not "one of them", and "You guys got any milk?"

Classic!

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2010, 06:22:00 PM »
Season 2 was somewhat of a bust, but we did get introduced to Benry. I loved the moment when he was out eating breakfast and he started saying something like if he WAS an Other, he would have sent their friends to a secluded place where they would be ambushed and then exchanged for Benry. He says it is a good thing he is not "one of them", and "You guys got any milk?"

Classic!

Hell yeah. I linked it earlier, but I love it so much I want to link it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBuuT6x4IL4

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2010, 08:00:10 PM »

Classic!

Season 2 did have a few good moments.  How about the hatch starting to implode around Locke, and he goes to Desmond "I was wrong."  He looked so scared and flabbergasted, and meanwhile everything metal is bending and breaking and smashing into stuff.

Offline Holland34

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2010, 11:39:09 PM »
The Ben / Widmore scene in Widmore's bedroom and of course Hurley, Jin, Sawyer, Roger "Workman, The VW BUs and of course Dharma Beer.
Taken out of context, that is so wrong!  Can you imagine taking that same scene, dropping the dialogue, and adding romantic music?  Classic Lost!  The real love story that we know nothing about.

Offline Walkabout V.2

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2010, 05:34:27 PM »
Taken out of context, that is so wrong!  Can you imagine taking that same scene, dropping the dialogue, and adding romantic music?  Classic Lost!  The real love story that we know nothing about.
But if lovin' LOST is wrong I don't wanna be right. Who's the girl girl in the relationship? Uh, forget that because I already know... Ben because everytime we see him run he looks like a girl.

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2010, 07:42:01 PM »

This has to be one of my favs as well

Offline Holland34

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2010, 03:20:36 AM »
But if lovin' LOST is wrong I don't wanna be right. Who's the girl girl in the relationship? Uh, forget that because I already know... Ben because everytime we see him run he looks like a girl.
LOL!

Offline BurkRoyer

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2010, 05:49:59 PM »

Classic!

You got to be kidding me... Season 2 was one of my favorite seasons!  The first half of season 3 was the low point...

Offline lovinlost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2010, 01:57:24 AM »
\\

Lovin' lost is NEVER wrong!  LOL