Author Topic: Am I reading the air dates correctly??  (Read 4483 times)

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Am I reading the air dates correctly??
« on: April 14, 2010, 11:01:49 AM »
Um, this might seem kind of straight forward, but up there on the episode air dates "The Last Recruit" is set to air on 4/20/10 and then 2 WEEKS LATER "The Cantidate" is set to air on 5/4/10. Is this correct?? Because if so, this totally blows. I thought we were getting a straight run through to the end.

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Am I reading the air dates correctly??
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 11:31:31 AM »
Yes, the air dates are correct and there will be a week without an episode.  >:(

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 12:28:05 PM »
Yes, the air dates are correct and there will be a week without an episode.  >:(

Son of a bitch. You would think that after watching the show religiously for 6 years, and putting up with Nikki and Paulo, that at the very least they could give us the gift of not taking a week off two weeks before the finale.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 12:30:00 PM »
Yeah I am a little bit peeved about that too. Not sure why the break. Could be a presidential address or something. That could be the reason for the Three Hour Finale.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 08:04:21 PM »
Either Chairman Maobama has something to sell us, or Dancing with the C-listers is having their finale. Either way...thank goodness for my DVR and still having Ab Aeterno saved on it.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 11:25:59 AM »
Yeah I am a little bit peeved about that too. Not sure why the break. Could be a presidential address or something. That could be the reason for the Three Hour Finale.

First he postpones Charlie Brown and the great Pumpkin, and now THIS?? How do we impeach this dick weed??

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 04:19:55 PM »
I don't know if thats the sure fire reason, I'm just speculating. And Let's NOT get into politics on here.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 04:58:00 PM »
I don't know if thats the sure fire reason, I'm just speculating. And Let's NOT get into politics on here.

I'm allowed to complain about him. I voted for him, I just didn't expect him to go crazy.

Offline thebeann

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 05:07:33 PM »
Aside from my lord and savior Obama, I agree that having to put up with Nikki, Paolo, Claire, and MICHAEL at least warrant an extra episode to carry us seamlessly through to the finale.

Has anyone heard if there will be a comprehensive recap prior to the finale?

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 05:10:51 PM »
Aside from my lord and savior Obama, I agree that having to put up with Nikki, Paolo, Claire, and MICHAEL at least warrant an extra episode to carry us seamlessly through to the finale.

Has anyone heard if there will be a comprehensive recap prior to the finale?

Probably will be at the top of the finale. I hear someone say that the finale is three hours long, but we all know they aren't taking away one week from us and giving us an extra hour.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 12:03:10 PM by BobBX542 »

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 05:12:13 PM »

I'm allowed to complain about him. I voted for him, I just didn't expect him to go crazy.

HAHA. I don't think he has gone crazy yet. Course I DID see some Teabaggers at the post office the other day. Now THOSE people looked a bit crazy. LOL.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2010, 12:04:52 PM »

HAHA. I don't think he has gone crazy yet. Course I DID see some Teabaggers at the post office the other day. Now THOSE people looked a bit crazy. LOL.

Well, I guess crazy is a bit of an exageration. All he did was spend all of our money. As for the Teabaggers, they are crazy for not doing an internet search about the name they picked, before they settled on it. I mean really, do you think they still wonder why people are laughing at them??

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2010, 12:10:34 PM »

Well, I guess crazy is a bit of an exageration. All he did was spend all of our money. As for the Teabaggers, they are crazy for not doing an internet search about the name they picked, before they settled on it. I mean really, do you think they still wonder why people are laughing at them??

Haha. Yeah a little bit of research would have done them wonders. Not a giant fan of his, but have you seen the Keith Olberman bit about the Teabagging rallies? It was from a good while back, but it was absolutely hysterical. He went threw a list of some of the cities holding rallies. Hilarious.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2010, 06:39:51 PM »

Haha. Yeah a little bit of research would have done them wonders. Not a giant fan of his, but have you seen the Keith Olberman bit about the Teabagging rallies? It was from a good while back, but it was absolutely hysterical. He went threw a list of some of the cities holding rallies. Hilarious.

Well in all fairness, they are the Tea Party. The "teabagger" name was something put on them by Olbermann and co. They are pretty mis-represented too, especially by the Obama lapdogs over on MSNBC. They want to throw out Republicans in office just as much as Democrats. Just the GOP has tried to court the Tea Party momentum for their own gain, while the Democrats seem to just want to call them racist.

Bush was an idiot, but Obama has already spent more money than all the other presidents in the history of the country combined. Are we really surprised there's a backlash?

Having said that, this isn't the place for politics. It's where I come to get away from that crap. I'll just say, I've always thought it better to be a teabagger than a teabaggee.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2010, 07:47:22 PM »
From what I read, the last night is a 2 hour finale with a 2 hour special before the final episode.