Author Topic: Dynamite on the Black Rock  (Read 6523 times)

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Dynamite on the Black Rock
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2010, 03:40:33 PM »
I don't need to know about Isabella neither, but I want to know what dead people are stuck on the island.
Only the ones that killed? Is Keamy there too? Or all of them. Is Alex there and Juliet?
Why can't they move on?

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2010, 03:47:32 PM »
Obviously you're not a golfer. (Spoken to Mark Pellegrino coincidently) I like the idea of them stuck there for sinning for their own gains. Also, Isabella may just be a dead soul appearing to Hurley. Maybe the souls stuck there are not those that sinned exclusively ON Island. Maybe all souls seeking redemption are stuck there. Just a thought.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2010, 04:04:32 PM »
Well, to the point of Isabella, we didn't hear the tell-tale whispers when she appeared to Hurley. So perhaps she's not stuck on the Island like the other whisper ghosts have been.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2010, 04:38:59 PM »
Shut the F up, Donnie. You are out of your element. Michael pointed Hurley to Locke's camp. Mark it a zero or I cut off your johnson.

Okay, slow your roll man. You're mashing lines together. You can't Mis-quote Lebowski, it just aint right.

It wasn't a mis-quote. It was a remix. You trying to fool me? You can't fool the CaseyMac. This bush league psyche-out stuff. Nobody F's with the CaseyMac.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2010, 04:42:20 PM »
Re re RE-mix.

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2010, 04:53:06 PM »
I don't need to know about Isabella neither, but I want to know what dead people are stuck on the island.
Only the ones that killed? Is Keamy there too? Or all of them. Is Alex there and Juliet?
Why can't they move on?

It will probably be a cross section of people Jacob or the island wanted there and of those people, the ones that killed someone, so I'm going to guess that Keamy isn't there. But I'm not sure.
Shut the F up, Donnie. You are out of your element. Michael pointed Hurley to Locke's camp. Mark it a zero or I cut off your johnson.

Okay, slow your roll man. You're mashing lines together. You can't Mis-quote Lebowski, it just aint right.

It wasn't a mis-quote. It was a remix. You trying to fool me? You can't fool the CaseyMac. This bush league psyche-out stuff. Nobody F's with the CaseyMac.

Alright, then I'll correct myself. You can't re-mix, or mis-quote Lebowski.

Offline lostandfree

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2010, 10:33:52 PM »
And why is Isabella stuck there after more than 100 years?
(Even if I'm still not sure it was Isabella, but that apart)
What did she do bad to be punished and not able to move on?

Remember that the whispers are the people who are stuck on the island.  It's not necessarily all the dead people.  Perhaps any of the dead people can appear (if they choose) but that doesn't mean they are stuck.  I don't think Isabella was stuck, she just appeared to Hurley to help, but she is not a whisper.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2010, 01:58:59 AM »

Remember that the whispers are the people who are stuck on the island.  It's not necessarily all the dead people.  Perhaps any of the dead people can appear (if they choose) but that doesn't mean they are stuck.  I don't think Isabella was stuck, she just appeared to Hurley to help, but she is not a whisper.

I concur

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2010, 11:45:58 AM »

Wait, I think I'm slightly confused with what you said, and before I agree or not, I need to understand.

Are you saying that All the whispers we hear are dead people stuck on the island, but not all dead people on the island are whispers??

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2010, 12:17:27 PM »
That's What I am concurring with. I hope that's what was intended otherwise I need to retract my concur

Offline lostandfree

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2010, 03:19:34 PM »

Wait, I think I'm slightly confused with what you said, and before I agree or not, I need to understand.

Are you saying that All the whispers we hear are dead people stuck on the island, but not all dead people on the island are whispers??

Yes, that's what I was saying.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2010, 03:38:09 PM »

Then My "Concur" stands

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2010, 04:19:34 PM »

Okay then.