Author Topic: is desmond dead ?  (Read 2081 times)

Offline james_sawyer

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
is desmond dead ?
« on: April 14, 2010, 07:54:34 AM »
so is desmond  alive/dead /seriously injured ...the well seemed pretty deep ...is he going juliet's way?..the well is having e.m ... does that mean he is going to have a flash again ?

Offline Bostonlost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: is desmond dead ?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 01:10:06 PM »
He is alive

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 01:17:30 PM »
Alive and partly well.

Offline AlbertD

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 01:20:06 PM »
Im thinking Des and Sayid have a long chat and Sayid pulls him out. Sayid has to have some sort of reawakening for that to happen though. Perhaps Des makes Sayid doubt the motives of MIB.

Offline Floyd25

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 01:41:16 PM »
Im thinking Des and Sayid have a long chat and Sayid pulls him out. Sayid has to have some sort of reawakening for that to happen though. Perhaps Des makes Sayid doubt the motives of MIB.
I think Sayid will doubt Locke for throwing Desmond down the well.  So far Sayid only killed people he didn't really know.  Desmond may be able to convince Sayid to smarten up.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 01:44:14 PM »
I think Sayid will doubt Locke for throwing Desmond down the well.  So far Sayid only killed people he didn't really know.  Desmond may be able to convince Sayid to smarten up.

Yeah That is a possibility. IF of couse Sayid will turn out to be alright. It is possible though that Sayid is truly gone, and offs Des in the well.

Offline MachThree

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 03:54:09 PM »
Locke fell down the (same/similar?) well and suffered no more than a broken leg.  Des lives - maybe injured, but he lives.  Also, he can't die, the island 'tisn't done with him yet.

Offline jamesl

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 05:13:10 PM »
so is desmond  alive/dead /seriously injured ...the well seemed pretty deep ...is he going juliet's way?..the well is having e.m ... does that mean he is going to have a flash again ?

don't you watch the previews for the next week's episode at the end of each episode of LOST ?

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2010, 06:26:29 PM »

don't you watch the previews for the next week's episode at the end of each episode of LOST ?

Yeah, but I think they threw a MAJOR red herring at us at the end of the preview when Sayid is looking down the well.

Offline vickilynn

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2010, 06:31:40 PM »
I believe Des is alive and will still play a major role in the end. I haven't formulated a clear idea of what his role will be, but I'm wondering if what Des is doing is similar to what Jacob did. Maybe Des will be taking over Jacob's role.

Offline james_sawyer

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2010, 07:05:23 PM »

Yeah, but I think they threw a MAJOR red herring at us at the end of the preview when Sayid is looking down the well.

no i don't ..thxs for the spoiler though    ;D
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 07:08:01 PM by james_sawyer »

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2010, 07:37:27 PM »
No matter what was seen in the preview--Desmond is still alive. He was brought to the island to do something and sacrifice. This is not the sacrifice Widmore was planning. That would be really lousy writing if Desmond were to end up dead at the bottom of the well after all the build up of the past few episodes. I trust TPTB know what they are doing.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2010, 07:43:06 PM »

DOH! Sorry dude. I'm mega anti-spoiler so I know how even the most minor things can matter. So I'll try to do some backtracking. ummmm You arn't sure which Sayid, or which well I mentioned.....yeah thats the ticket.

Offline Xentro

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2010, 05:42:47 AM »

I hope so... He did survive that magnetic event ... 

Offline james_sawyer

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2010, 08:18:14 AM »

DOH! Sorry dude. I'm mega anti-spoiler so I know how even the most minor things can matter. So I'll try to do some backtracking. ummmm You arn't sure which Sayid, or which well I mentioned.....yeah thats the ticket.

whaaaaaaattttttt ..which sayid ?? .... :o