Author Topic: The dead remember it first....  (Read 4514 times)

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: The dead remember it first....
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2010, 03:29:19 PM »
That is a good point with the dead people. Locke could help and Juliet could help James then. Who can help kate?

In my dreams, it's be Arzt, because that's how irrelevant Kate has become.

I have always been a Kate fan, but I agree that she has become an after thought. Just sitting there for weeks. Get her a scene in her underware again!

I'd rather see her in her UNDERWEAR...hehe

Dude, are you pulling a spelling Nazi on Jug?? Wow. Brazen.
I am an english professor...its in my blood

Hmmmm, touch'e. Okay then, let me ask you this. How do you even go online without your head blowing up?? I'm not an English Prof. and I can barely stand this internet geek speak.

Offline The Boy

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2010, 01:41:53 PM »
That is a good point with the dead people. Locke could help and Juliet could help James then. Who can help kate?

I have always been a Kate fan, but I agree that she has become an after thought. Just sitting there for weeks. Get her a scene in her underware again!

Hmmmm, touch'e. Okay then, let me ask you this. How do you even go online without your head blowing up?? I'm not an English Prof. and I can barely stand this internet geek speak.
I can't stand it...but I love the show and this is where I come for info so I put up with it.

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2010, 03:07:03 PM »

I can't stand it...but I love the show and this is where I come for info so I put up with it.

I double-dog dare you to go to Icanhascheezburger.com and read the comments of the cat pictures. My brain was melting, and I was terrible in english. That "lol-speak" is the internets version of MiB.

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2010, 04:20:59 PM »
Oh, I now WS. Sometimes I can deal with it...Sometimes.