Author Topic: Screencaps  (Read 6470 times)

Offline Mrs. Widmore

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Re: Screencaps
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2010, 10:13:23 AM »
The 2 silver cars are not the same in both episodes.  BMW in one and Mercedes (?) in the other.

Offline Mrs. Widmore

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2010, 10:16:21 AM »
Oh!  And Hugo's mom said it was a date with a woman named "Rosalita" but the bus from Santa ROSA Mental Institute showed up.  Did Hugo/Hurley's mom know something?

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2010, 12:23:39 PM »
Oh!  And Hugo's mom said it was a date with a woman named "Rosalita" but the bus from Santa ROSA Mental Institute showed up.  Did Hugo/Hurley's mom know something?

Yeah, she know she wants her $10,000 back from Rosalita for being a no show!

Offline zeekloveslost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2010, 01:16:20 PM »

Everybody.Loves.Hugo-1222-beach-
Hurley-book

this is the book in original orientation (as presented on screen)

Book has been positively ID'ed as Dostoevsky's 'Notes From The Underground'. See the thread to discuss the book's content and meaning.
http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php/topic,10819.0.html

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2010, 01:52:56 PM »
I'm going to go out on a limb and say the man in the chicken suit is Alvar Hanso. I'd like to see a side by side. Prove me wrong kids, prove me wrong.

Alvar Hanso side by side with Mr. Cluck

;)

Holy crap monkey balls! First of all, eric, you kick HUGE ass!!

Secondly...am I crazy or am I onto something with the Mr. Cluck = Hanso theory?

lol, thanks! I did think the upper right pic of the man inside the Mr. Clucks costume was oddly well exposed for being inside a costume, so maybe the face was photoshopped in there. It was a still in the slideshow for Hurley so it would be easy to do. Other than that I can't say it looks enough like Hanso to call it. Hang in there buddy.  ;)

Not only does that top photo looked overexposed and the face photoshopped, but the photo on the bottom, second from right, looks to be photoshopped completely black.  In my opinion, the face we see here looks strikingly like hanso, but I think the producers are just having fun with us here.

Offline MachThree

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2010, 04:51:25 PM »
I'm going to go out on a limb and say the man in the chicken suit is Alvar Hanso. I'd like to see a side by side. Prove me wrong kids, prove me wrong.

Alvar Hanso side by side with Mr. Cluck

;)

forgive me, but the only image of Hanso I recognize from your comparison is the shadowy one in the middle, from the dharma orientation film.  Who is the guy on the left (2 photos of him) with the beard?  Where is that from?

Offline MachThree

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2010, 04:53:47 PM »
"It's like a Walkabout in your mouth" :)  hehehehehe

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2010, 05:32:34 PM »
forgive me, but the only image of Hanso I recognize from your comparison is the shadowy one in the middle, from the dharma orientation film.  Who is the guy on the left (2 photos of him) with the beard?  Where is that from?

I hadn't seen that one before either but found it via google image search and credited the specific source in the screencap. (click for bigger pic) I think it comes from an Alternate Reality Game (ARG) which I read somewhere is considered Lost canon. The Lostpedia page on Alvar Hanso uses that pic too.

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2010, 05:37:44 PM »
Book has been positively ID'ed as Dostoevsky's 'Notes From The Underground'. See the thread to discuss the book's content and meaning.
http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php/topic,10819.0.html

Not only does that top photo looked overexposed and the face photoshopped, but the photo on the bottom, second from right, looks to be photoshopped completely black.  In my opinion, the face we see here looks strikingly like hanso, but I think the producers are just having fun with us here.

I thought they were having fun with the book with backwards writing. Glad to hear it's been identified. I was getting nowhere on the cryptographic angle, lol.

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2010, 06:01:37 PM »
The 2 silver cars are not the same in both episodes.  BMW in one and Mercedes (?) in the other.

Yes, Des and Charlie crashed the first one, but Desmond's second car was seen with different plate numbers. I also noticed the stunt car in Happliy Ever After had some damage before it hit the water.  pics here