Author Topic: Any Idea when.....  (Read 3410 times)

Offline Numbers Junkie

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Any Idea when.....
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 01:23:52 PM »
They certainly ARE pretty spoilerish, just worried that we may be wondering where to post two weeks from now. With Dr. Linus still being on the front page and all.

the Dr. Linus thing on the front page is just a satirical recap and those are MY responsibility. I'm sorry I'm late but I have had some things going on. I have Recon done except for pics, Ab Aeterno done in rough draft and I havent even started the next two. But don't blame that on Sledge. Those are me and I'll get to them already!! They aren't exactly earth shatteringly important anyway.

There will be boards for the future episodes. Never fear. Sledge always comes through.

The front page has become more of an article zone. Screencaps requests are now posted in the actual screencap request thread for each episode. As for Investigations, I can't speak for the other mods/admins but I know I am not able to devote the kind of time required for those. Besides, the users here do a fantastic job posting threads involving any issues/revelations/possibilities.

Respect.

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2010, 05:19:01 PM »
I don't like previews or promotional ads, but don't mind knowing the episode titles. They are listed on Wikipedia for those that want to know.

Dude, you are worse than Sun in a LA hotel room wearing a button down sweater. Why must you tempt me with answers merely a click away?

No matter what happens, I want you to know, you have a choice. ;) :D ;D

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2010, 05:53:30 PM »
I remember there being a thread, but I can't seem to find it now, of people complaining about posting the episode titles for future episodes. Now the complaint is not posting them. Gotta love those catch-22's.

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2010, 07:48:12 PM »
When I first read this I thought "I'll help out and post the info" but then saw that some people didn't want to know, so I posted the link, and even THAT leads to a philosophical conundrum on "to click or not to click"  LOL! Catch-22, awesome movie, reminds me of Room 23...  ;)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2010, 09:16:45 AM »
They certainly ARE pretty spoilerish, just worried that we may be wondering where to post two weeks from now. With Dr. Linus still being on the front page and all.

the Dr. Linus thing on the front page is just a satirical recap and those are MY responsibility. I'm sorry I'm late but I have had some things going on. I have Recon done except for pics, Ab Aeterno done in rough draft and I havent even started the next two. But don't blame that on Sledge. Those are me and I'll get to them already!! They aren't exactly earth shatteringly important anyway.

There will be boards for the future episodes. Never fear. Sledge always comes through.

The front page has become more of an article zone. Screencaps requests are now posted in the actual screencap request thread for each episode. As for Investigations, I can't speak for the other mods/admins but I know I am not able to devote the kind of time required for those. Besides, the users here do a fantastic job posting threads involving any issues/revelations/possibilities.

Thanks CC yeah we do kind of do a great job hashing it all out

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2010, 05:38:57 PM »

They aren't exactly earth shatteringly important anyway.

Hey, speak for yourself!  Your recaps are the best thing on here, in my opinion!   ;)  And well worth any wait that we may have to endure because of the intrusion of "real life."  So thanks for all you do!

Offline LOSTNightmaregk13

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2010, 09:30:25 PM »
hmm so this is not the last episode?
i used to think the list you guys posted up (or forums wtv) listed all episodes
kindaf a relief to know the series will go on for a little while longer

unless im wrong...

Offline Numbers Junkie

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2010, 10:03:36 PM »

unless im wrong...

4 more plus 2 hr finale after this one....phew!

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2010, 10:18:38 PM »

unless im wrong...

4 more plus 2 hr finale after this one....phew!
That number of remaining episodes is getting depressingly small.   :(

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2010, 10:59:01 PM »
I know!  Every time when they start to show next week's previews and they say "Only six more episodes left!" or whatever it is, I think "What in the heck are they talking about?  There's no WAY they can wrap all this up in six episodes!!"  LOL.  It really is getting depressing.

Offline Numbers Junkie

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2010, 11:18:55 PM »
I know!  Every time when they start to show next week's previews and they say "Only six more episodes left!" or whatever it is, I think "What in the heck are they talking about?  There's no WAY they can wrap all this up in six episodes!!"  LOL.  It really is getting depressing.

Sad but true...

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2010, 12:29:15 PM »
The whole time schedule thing is being taken into consideration when I look at a lot of my theories. I try to have as many theories as possible and whichever one seems like it can be explained in the time they have left, that one is my Theory-du-joir. MMM That sounds good. I'll have that.

Offline Numbers Junkie

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2010, 09:43:51 PM »
The whole time schedule thing is being taken into consideration when I look at a lot of my theories. I try to have as many theories as possible and whichever one seems like it can be explained in the time they have left, that one is my Theory-du-joir. MMM That sounds good. I'll have that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHdWkxLvw7A

HAHA!

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2010, 10:05:23 PM »
I am very busy at this time in my life. I also am having a hard time finding inspiration to write any thing about this show. With time traveling and battling god like figures and two time lines I find creating an opinion on what is happening a waste of time. Who can predict what is happening when there are so many major variables that can change everything in  a single moment.

We will also accept users articles. Just send them to me in a word document and I will post them.

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2010, 10:37:41 AM »
I am very busy at this time in my life. I also am having a hard time finding inspiration to write any thing about this show. With time traveling and battling god like figures and two time lines I find creating an opinion on what is happening a waste of time. Who can predict what is happening when there are so many major variables that can change everything in  a single moment.

We will also accept users articles. Just send them to me in a word document and I will post them.

Don't sound so excited Jug. You get any more cheery, and people will think you're on your way to a funeral.