Author Topic: Any Idea when.....  (Read 3408 times)

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Any Idea when.....
« on: April 08, 2010, 03:55:44 PM »
We are going to get the child boards for the rest of the episodes? Its cutting it pretty close now.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Any Idea when.....
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 05:49:41 PM »
I still don't know the titles, and personally, if I don't know what they are until after the previous episode, it would be fine by me. They are never that spoilerish, but the less I know the better.

Offline Numbers Junkie

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 09:47:11 PM »
I still don't know the titles, and personally, if I don't know what they are until after the previous episode, it would be fine by me. They are never that spoilerish, but the less I know the better.

Part of the issue is that the titles for those episodes are kind of spoilers themselves so maybe that's why.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 11:25:35 PM »
They certainly ARE pretty spoilerish, just worried that we may be wondering where to post two weeks from now. With Dr. Linus still being on the front page and all.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 12:00:52 AM »

Part of the issue is that the titles for those episodes are kind of spoilers themselves so maybe that's why.

If thats the case, then I want to be left in the dark for as long as possible. I know sh*t about web design, but perhaps they could just be noted by their episode number instead of title until the week before or something.

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 12:19:09 AM »
I don't like previews or promotional ads, but don't mind knowing the episode titles. They are listed on Wikipedia for those that want to know.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 01:21:25 AM »
I don't like previews or promotional ads, but don't mind knowing the episode titles. They are listed on Wikipedia for those that want to know.

Dude, you are worse than Sun in a LA hotel room wearing a button down sweater. Why must you tempt me with answers merely a click away?

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 10:34:49 AM »

Just checked the link, and holy crap are those awesome. I don't see how they would be spoilerish if they were posted on here, but I don't think that's why Sledge hasn't done it. If he hasn't been able to update the front page, then something must be going down.

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2010, 10:54:49 AM »
If I can't come here to read and post I think I will have a meltdown and end up at Santa Rosa. I don't know where we will post. I guess under season 6? That would be a mess............................

Offline Numbers Junkie

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2010, 11:18:04 AM »

Just checked the link, and holy crap are those awesome. I don't see how they would be spoilerish if they were posted on here, but I don't think that's why Sledge hasn't done it. If he hasn't been able to update the front page, then something must be going down.

I'm sure real life is calling.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2010, 11:45:07 AM »

I'm sure real life is calling.

This is real life for those of us that are trapped in the ENCOM Mainframe. This isn't me typing, this is actually my speaking voice.

Offline CastawayCayley

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2010, 12:03:23 PM »
They certainly ARE pretty spoilerish, just worried that we may be wondering where to post two weeks from now. With Dr. Linus still being on the front page and all.

the Dr. Linus thing on the front page is just a satirical recap and those are MY responsibility. I'm sorry I'm late but I have had some things going on. I have Recon done except for pics, Ab Aeterno done in rough draft and I havent even started the next two. But don't blame that on Sledge. Those are me and I'll get to them already!! They aren't exactly earth shatteringly important anyway.

There will be boards for the future episodes. Never fear. Sledge always comes through.

The front page has become more of an article zone. Screencaps requests are now posted in the actual screencap request thread for each episode. As for Investigations, I can't speak for the other mods/admins but I know I am not able to devote the kind of time required for those. Besides, the users here do a fantastic job posting threads involving any issues/revelations/possibilities.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2010, 12:21:51 PM »

the Dr. Linus thing on the front page is just a satirical recap and those are MY responsibility. I'm sorry I'm late but I have had some things going on. I have Recon done except for pics, Ab Aeterno done in rough draft and I havent even started the next two. But don't blame that on Sledge. Those are me and I'll get to them already!! They aren't exactly earth shatteringly important anyway.

There will be boards for the future episodes. Never fear. Sledge always comes through.

The front page has become more of an article zone. Screencaps requests are now posted in the actual screencap request thread for each episode. As for Investigations, I can't speak for the other mods/admins but I know I am not able to devote the kind of time required for those. Besides, the users here do a fantastic job posting threads involving any issues/revelations/possibilities.

Really sorry if I struck a nerve. I completely understand things go on in real life. I know the recaps will get done when they do, and I am sure the Episode boards will make it too. I am just getting anxious because I really don't want it to turn into a free for all in the "Season 6" thread. Again apologies if I offended.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2010, 12:57:15 PM »

Cayley, sorry about that. It wasn't meant as a nag (at least not the post I put up...Frggin I_Am_Jacob, LOL), it was actually a bit of concern. I didn't know that the admins/mods did the front page.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2010, 01:01:04 PM »
Yeah I'm a jerk. Wish I could change my Login name. I am sullying Jacob's good name.