Author Topic: Same pier?  (Read 910 times)

Offline RM

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Same pier?
« on: April 07, 2010, 12:52:12 PM »
Was the pier where Charlie ran Desmond's car into the water the same one that Desmond and Penny were docked at when Ben came and shot Desmond?

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Same pier?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 01:12:33 PM »
yes, it was and at first I thought Charlie was bringing him there to show him his boat, or Penny or something....

Offline solost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 01:16:52 PM »
I thought it was the pier in the picture Des and Pen took in England. The one that Des had down in the hatch and pen had on her night stand at the end of season 2.

Offline CastawayCayley

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 01:24:53 PM »
I thought it was the pier in the picture Des and Pen took in England. The one that Des had down in the hatch and pen had on her night stand at the end of season 2.

That pier wasn't real, it was a pull-down scenery thing. The guy gave them a choice between that, a snowy mountain and a sunset I think. But now I remember that when he pulls down the pier pic they look at it oddly and choose it like they just have a good feeling about it.... so there's some foreshadowing right there for ya!!

But altho I don't know for sure I believe that was supposed to be Long beach marina, where they had all those scenes last year.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 01:26:32 PM by CastawayCayley »

Offline grizn0

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 01:25:37 PM »

That pier wasn't real, it was a pull-down scenery thing. The guy gave them a choice between that, a snowy mountain and a sunset I think. But now I remember that when he pulls down the pier pic they look at it oddly and choose it like they just have a good feeling about it.... so there's some foreshadowing right there for ya!!
Plus... you know, they're in L.A. :D

Offline jodeci

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 03:50:44 PM »
i was half waiting for des to see himself get shot by ben!