Poll

Rate "Happily Ever After" and give your opinion of the episode in the comments.

11 (50%)
2 (9.1%)
3 (13.6%)
2 (9.1%)
1 (4.5%)
1 (4.5%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
2 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Episode 6x11 Rating  (Read 5790 times)

Offline lostieloo

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 6x11 Rating
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 02:04:11 PM »
I gave it a 7.  I liked it, but I think that the show is just cruising until the finale.  There was nothing huge to me in the episode, but it was still enjoyable.  Good to know that they still drink McCutcheons or whatever it's called.  Eloise was looking very Barbara Bush... Penny was playing the role of Jack running the stairs.  It was all good.  And I also really liked the Charlie thing.

Also, as an aside, and since I know he'll see it, I've noticed that on Twitter people seem to be fighting over whether JB is Jonas Brothers or Justin Beiber or whoever, and I'm just saying that to me, JB will always be our JBRam from SWLS.  That is all.
Aww thanks, Cardi.

I'm going to agree with Cardi on this. I'll give it a 7. It seemed a little slow for me, and I just have to say that this was the gayest episode ever. Desmond was having a few too many bromances there. Not saying that in a negative way, it just seemed really weird. My other rating might have given this one a 9, but it would be a mid-low 9.

Ok, how can this NOT be taken negatively? 

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2010, 12:34:21 AM »
I have to say I really do not understand how everything is going to converge, but like Jug said, the fact that bits from all the timelines mattered in this episode seemed huge.  I thought it was a very romantic episode - not bromantic.  Love will conquer all.  10 from Lak.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2010, 08:33:15 AM »
I did not walk away with the "love" is solving the puzzle here.  It was specific to Desmond and only Desmond. 

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2010, 09:07:04 PM »
You didn't follow Charlie's encouragment for Des to find Penny - or Daniel's?  Des will survive because he has the Constant.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2010, 09:22:29 PM »
You didn't follow Charlie's encouragment for Des to find Penny - or Daniel's?  Des will survive because he has the Constant.
Yes, I did and that is what I was saying the love was specific to Desmond not the saving of all characters.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2010, 12:35:43 PM »
Yes, I did and that is what I was saying the love was specific to Desmond not the saving of all characters.

I think Love is saving charlie in this time line and  it is motivating Daniel to find love with Charlotte.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2010, 01:16:28 PM »
I do understand the point about the love and love is a powerful thing.  I believe that they used their "love" to get Desmond to remember to push him the envelope so he would break through to the other side.

Love does conquer all