Author Topic: KoKo the Nut (or give me more coffee) and E.xtra S.hot of B.ourbon (please)  (Read 29783 times)

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
wow, the first 10 times I read that I thought LiL meant that Koko needs to focus her brain, and I was like "why the heck would LiL think Koko is having a hard time focusing when her balls hurt?" and then it hit me that I'm an idiot.  LOL.

10 times huh E.S.B. gee what were you smoking that night? ;) ;D
At least 10, LiL.

Whatever I was smoking, I don't know, but it sure made me do this:   :o

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Pass the peace pipe

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Yo yo yo sup my homies? Well my balls mysteriously stopped going bezerk on me. Apparently I just suffer from temporary dried out ball syndrome.

Getting ready for Faith's tenth bday party. A whole gang of us are going to Cosmic Bowl. That's where they put on black lights and everything glows including your balls. (Why do I keep falling back into that subject?)
And they play loud rock music. Faith is soooooo excited. She's growing up so fast! She didn't want toys for her bday this year... Wanted gift card to Gamestop for video game, clothes and an Iphome. Yeah...not getting an iPhone kid.

Amyhoo hope you're all doing well. FB makes me lazy cuz I see what you guys are doing from there!

Huggles!!!!

Offline Holland34

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Summing up what I think I've missed the past month... something about Canadian Cupcakes and KoKo hates her balls.  ;D

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Summing up what I think I've missed the past month... something about Canadian Cupcakes and KoKo hates her balls.  ;D
No no Canadian Cakes and yes her balls do suck

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Yo yo yo sup my homies? Well my balls mysteriously stopped going bezerk on me. Apparently I just suffer from temporary dried out ball syndrome.

Getting ready for Faith's tenth bday party. A whole gang of us are going to Cosmic Bowl. That's where they put on black lights and everything glows including your balls. (Why do I keep falling back into that subject?)
And they play loud rock music. Faith is soooooo excited. She's growing up so fast! She didn't want toys for her bday this year... Wanted gift card to Gamestop for video game, clothes and an Iphome. Yeah...not getting an iPhone kid.

Amyhoo hope you're all doing well. FB makes me lazy cuz I see what you guys are doing from there!

Huggles!!!!

I knew a guy who had the same dry ball symptoms.

IPhone no good idea no .. at 10 tell her she can have a book! 

Oh Glow Bowling is great and if you get glow condoms for your date well it is fun too.  But at the age of 10 they don't have to worry about that.

Faith is growing up and maybe start a new tradition like getting her a single pearl for a nice pearl necklace that she can have when she is an adult.  A thought you know.

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
That's a beautiful idea! Right now the child is into gothic stuff. Oh and peace signs. She's an eclectic kid. I have no idea where she gets it from? Lol!!!!

Offline E.S.B.

• View Profile
LiL, I don't think glowing condoms would be appropriate for this particular bday party!   :o

When I was 10 I wanted a basketball hoop.  Or the original Nintendo.  LOL!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
That's a beautiful idea! Right now the child is into gothic stuff. Oh and peace signs. She's an eclectic kid. I have no idea where she gets it from? Lol!!!!

hmmm not a clue huh
LiL, I don't think glowing condoms would be appropriate for this particular bday party!   :o

When I was 10 I wanted a basketball hoop.  Or the original Nintendo.  LOL!
Well, I know.....glow in the dark that is where my mind went

Offline E.S.B.

• View Profile
although...   do 10-year-olds know what condoms are?  Probably, huh.   :-\

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
I don't think so, well depends on their upbringing.  With Ms. Koko's child I don't think so. 

Offline E.S.B.

• View Profile
Good point.  I was just kidding!

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Hi kids! No Faithers has no idea what condoms are yet. But I try to be honest with her if she asks me questions and I don't try to baby her or treat her like a teenager either. I just let het know that if she hears anything weird to talk to me first. I always tell her that I am always here for her and I will always talk to her if she needs me! That's the best I can do!

Offline E.S.B.

• View Profile
Koko, you are at exactly 8000 posts!  I love round numbers like that.

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well and enjoying the weekend

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Hi kids! No Faithers has no idea what condoms are yet. But I try to be honest with her if she asks me questions and I don't try to baby her or treat her like a teenager either. I just let het know that if she hears anything weird to talk to me first. I always tell her that I am always here for her and I will always talk to her if she needs me! That's the best I can do!

I figured that would be the deal.  So I missed sending her a card again I am just a nut case these days, good place to be here huh.
I am sooooooo glad t hear how you handle things with her.
Miss you goofy lady!  I need coffee and lots of it :P