Author Topic: KoKo the Nut (or give me more coffee) and E.xtra S.hot of B.ourbon (please)  (Read 29796 times)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Oh I love that one!  No chocolate bunnies for me, well not in front of Escobar

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
so now we can rack 'em up in here. ;D

Awe KoKo girl  you should see the beautiful dress the lil Matatoe is going to wear and white shoes, you know the girly kind.
Did I tell you I bought her a dress for Easter, to wear during spring/summer and she knew that was my big Easter gift to her.  And then we picked a matching dress for her two year old cousin.  So they will match and she picked out the birthday card.  We were in the card aisle for at least a half an hour as she listened to every card that sang or talked.  That child danced her little bottom off i was laughing cause she can shake her booty.  When she was just a year old I would sing babies like to dance in their underpants and she would laugh and dance.  I always make up songs.

So she will be happy on easter cause we can watch and  i tunes movie and it will fit her hands.  Watch out!

Huggles girl
Awwww Sweetie, that little Matatoe is such a CUTIE PIE!!!! She's gonna be breakin hearts soon, YOU CAN JUST TELL!!!!!!!  OMG...I don't have an Easter Outfit for my daughter. Oh well. She's not a frilly girl anymore....she told me she wants to be goth. She's nine. Sigh.  ::)    The Easter Bun is bringing her New Moon for Easter.  Apaprently the get it at the black market in BunnyVille.

Ohhhh, I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family buddins!!! :) :) :)
Yeh making dinner for a friend I use to work iwth.  I haven't see her in a couple of years and her birthday is Monday.  I haev a busy weekend and didn't get back to the gym cause I have to go get hoseradish and blueberries adn dollar store for stuff for the eggs.  You know junk like hair things and whatever.  Maybe some dollars. 

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
so now we can rack 'em up in here. ;D

Awe KoKo girl  you should see the beautiful dress the lil Matatoe is going to wear and white shoes, you know the girly kind.
Did I tell you I bought her a dress for Easter, to wear during spring/summer and she knew that was my big Easter gift to her.  And then we picked a matching dress for her two year old cousin.  So they will match and she picked out the birthday card.  We were in the card aisle for at least a half an hour as she listened to every card that sang or talked.  That child danced her little bottom off i was laughing cause she can shake her booty.  When she was just a year old I would sing babies like to dance in their underpants and she would laugh and dance.  I always make up songs.

So she will be happy on easter cause we can watch and  i tunes movie and it will fit her hands.  Watch out!

Huggles girl
Awwww Sweetie, that little Matatoe is such a CUTIE PIE!!!! She's gonna be breakin hearts soon, YOU CAN JUST TELL!!!!!!!  OMG...I don't have an Easter Outfit for my daughter. Oh well. She's not a frilly girl anymore....she told me she wants to be goth. She's nine. Sigh.  ::)    The Easter Bun is bringing her New Moon for Easter.  Apaprently the get it at the black market in BunnyVille.

Ohhhh, I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family buddins!!! :) :) :)
Yeh making dinner for a friend I use to work iwth.  I haven't see her in a couple of years and her birthday is Monday.  I haev a busy weekend and didn't get back to the gym cause I have to go get hoseradish and blueberries adn dollar store for stuff for the eggs.  You know junk like hair things and whatever.  Maybe some dollars. 

Do you hide eggs for Matatoe? Cuz I seriously don't feel like hiding eggs this year and I wonder if Faith would be really sad? I can't believe that I've kept her believing in Easter Bun for this long especiaally since the child is becoming prematurely jaded. On the other hand, she might be smart and PRETENDING to believe cuz she knows if she stops believing then the goodies stop!

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Um Leesey.  C'mere. 

Exactly how many points do you need to become a Native?

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Just dye the eggs black for her!  Goth omg and she would look cute in Goth!  
Well, that is why most children hold on they get the goodies.  Yeah, I left a basket at her door last year at her Mom's house.  OMG there was a picture sent ot me cause she was wearing a necklace I placed in it.

She is four and I am not sure how long she will hold out, as her Aunt is suppose to have a baby while I am travelling that will be her big news.  
I wish I could find a Big Ben clock for her.

She is still a believing child!

Jaded?  Really KoKo?

25K points required

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Well, that is why most children hold on they get the goodies.  Yeah, I left a basket at her door last year at her Mom's house.  OMG there was a picture sent ot me cause she was wearing a necklace I placed in it.

She is four and I am not sure how long she will hold out, as her Aunt is suppose to have a baby while I am travelling that will be her big news.  

Jaded?  Really KoKo?

25K points required

GIGGLE SNORT!!! @ black egg suggestion!!!  You are SOOOO Clever!!!!!  Awww don't you love when the little ones love the gifts you give them. Makes ya feel all warm and gooshy inside. (Like refried beans...but gooshier).

Yes. My duaghter is a little jaded. But then, I think she takes after her Papa. He is MR. J. 

25K?!?!?!?!? FREAKIN HECK!!!!!!  OMG I HAVE TO POST MORE THAN 18000?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

Okay, where's the freak out icon here????   :o  :o  :o

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile

Jaded?  Really KoKo?

25K points required

GIGGLE SNORT!!! @ black egg suggestion!!!  You are SOOOO Clever!!!!!  Awww don't you love when the little ones love the gifts you give them. Makes ya feel all warm and gooshy inside. (Like refried beans...but gooshier).

Yes. My duaghter is a little jaded. But then, I think she takes after her Papa. He is MR. J. 

25K?!?!?!?!? FREAKIN HECK!!!!!!  OMG I HAVE TO POST MORE THAN 18000?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

Okay, where's the freak out icon here????   :o  :o  :o

Set a  daily goal this his how I did it.  ROFLMAO.    Well that would be kind of neat black eggs.   Oh it is nice when folks react to your gifts no matter what they are. 

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Goals ok. Let's see. If I post 1000 posts a day I just might make it. Sure I'll have no feeling in my fingers and a nasty case of carpal tunnel but it'll be  worth it... Right??

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
you could do it :o

Just jump into coffee mode and post the heck away ------------focus ----

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
continued from my thread............

Well at the dollar store they had all kinds of odd eggs and some of the were very dark colors including black with sparkles.  I was like where is KOKO.  I was like where is my cell phone!  Had the mini me purse and holds my wallet!  Yeah that is not going to work when I am travelling.
But it is almost like my Lamarthe  bag which can carry a lot but it not functional. OH no time to hunt for a new pocket book.

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Happy Easter Everybody!!!!!!!

Hear no evil, see no evil.   ;D

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Well Easter has come and gone. Had a nice little earthquake to shake things up on Easter Sunday.  It was a 7.2 in Baja but we felt it all the way over here! What's funny is cuz it was a rolling earthquake, many of my friends who FB'd about it thought they just had had too much to drink! LOL!!! But yeah, it was a weird one, cuz I felt dizzy and out of sorts. Anyhoo, today is weird too. We've had summer like weather for the last couple of weeks and today it's really windy, cold and raining buckets.

Offline Sunflower

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Well, I just had to come in here and throw out some love (((KOKO)))  (((ESB)))

PW away!

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
1000 a day is easy. I used to do that, no sweat.

Welcome to the time-consuming art of postwh0ring. I suggest quitting your job. It only gets in the way.

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Why quit my job when I can get paid to post?!   8)