Author Topic: The Lost Experience Storyline Only (For NonPlayers): An Illustrated Guide  (Read 35103 times)

Offline Pandora

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
GJ:  Well, that is anyone's guess, but I don't think just because they are saying in the ARG that the show is fiction, that we should think they are completely separate.  My thought is probably it will end up being "fiction based on real life", and that's how many of the ARG items become spoilerish.  Hugh McIntyre (the PR guy who we know was lying) and TPTB on the LOST panel (who Rachel has accused of being liars) are the only ones who keep saying the show is "all made up", so I think we are supposed to interpret their statements with a grain of salt.  It is confusing though, I agree. :)

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
wellthanks Pandy for trying to help with some clarification on it.Iwould have prefered if they kept the game separate from the show like playing a video game based on it separate but jsut as fun.
I look forward to readingmore updates from you.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
wellthanks Pandy for trying to help with some clarification on it.Iwould have prefered if they kept the game separate from the show like playing a video game based on it separate but jsut as fun.
I look forward to readingmore updates from you.
I'm betting this is elsewhere, but I couldn't find it after searching about ten minutes, so I'll ask it here. How do we input the passwords into the ROT website?

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
I'm betting this is elsewhere, but I couldn't find it after searching about ten minutes, so I'll ask it here. How do we input the passwords into the ROT website?
[/quote]

JB, put it in the email field on the left of the screen (it is case sensitive).  Also, that field accepts real emails in addition to passwords, so you can put your real email in there to get the latest newsletters from Wall (which have clues, but they haven't updated in a few weeks).

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
Re: The Lost Experience Storyline Only (For NonPlayers): An Illustrated Guide
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2006, 12:59:48 AM »
Hello.  The first 6 posts have been updated up to the very end of TLE.

Additionally, I have posted some articles in Essentials (The Lost Experience section) of his site.  They all assume no prior knowledge aside from Lost on TV. 

Enjoy!