Author Topic: Mikhail X  (Read 2652 times)

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Mikhail X
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2010, 04:00:51 PM »
...So sorry for that false info.. I guess not all two restaurant kitchen's are the same!

Okay, whew, I was going to flat out say they aren't the same, but as we have seen, I can forget the name of some pretty significant characters, so I didn't want to be all high and mighty. LOL

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2010, 08:22:17 PM »
Oh, and that reminds me of another thing I thought was cool...

Didn't Keamy say something like "Go get that guy that speaks ten languages, you know... Danny's friend, the Russian guy."  Anyway, I know he specifically mentioned Danny. 

Funny that all the "bad dudes" are now on a team together. 

Alright, I know I'm going to kick myself for this, but who is Danny??

OMG!!!   I remembered a show detail that Bob didn't!!!   *thunk*  (<-- falling over in shock...)      ;)     LOL! 

There's a first time for everything kiddo.

And it will undoubtedly be the last!  LOL.  (For example, I have no recollection whatsoever of the whole scenario of Naomi bringing Miles to a restaurant.  So, no worries, all is now right with the world again.   ;))

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2010, 08:33:20 PM »
Oh, and that reminds me of another thing I thought was cool...

Didn't Keamy say something like "Go get that guy that speaks ten languages, you know... Danny's friend, the Russian guy."  Anyway, I know he specifically mentioned Danny. 

Funny that all the "bad dudes" are now on a team together. 

Alright, I know I'm going to kick myself for this, but who is Danny??

OMG!!!   I remembered a show detail that Bob didn't!!!   *thunk*  (<-- falling over in shock...)      ;)     LOL! 

There's a first time for everything kiddo.

And it will undoubtedly be the last!  LOL.  (For example, I have no recollection whatsoever of the whole scenario of Naomi bringing Miles to a restaurant.  So, no worries, all is now right with the world again.   ;))
But it could be the same resturant, just different in the flash sidways....just thought i'd throw that out there ;D

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2010, 11:54:31 AM »
And it will undoubtedly be the last!  LOL.  (For example, I have no recollection whatsoever of the whole scenario of Naomi bringing Miles to a restaurant.  So, no worries, all is now right with the world again.   ;))

Remember the test that Naomi had Miles do to see if he could work for Widmore?? It's when we learned about the 1.6 million/3.2 million dollar demand that Miles made on Ben.

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2010, 01:43:17 PM »
I kinda sorta vaguely remember it, now that it's been mentioned, but if nobody had said anything I would never have thought of it, and certainly would've never made the connection with the restaurant kitchens.   I rely heavily on you, Bob, for those kind of details!  :smile:  I don't know what I'd do without you guys here...

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2010, 04:17:27 PM »
I kinda sorta vaguely remember it, now that it's been mentioned, but if nobody had said anything I would never have thought of it, and certainly would've never made the connection with the restaurant kitchens.   I rely heavily on you, Bob, for those kind of details!  :smile:  I don't know what I'd do without you guys here...

Just rewatch the episodes on DVD. LOL