Author Topic: MIB vs Jacob  (Read 3599 times)

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: MIB vs Jacob
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2010, 11:49:19 AM »
I thought UnLocke's line "After that, whatever happens, happens" was just a play on Faraday's line.  Also, I took it to mean that the "they cannot be killed" rule will be no longer in play.
--
Did we actually see 51-AUSTEN in [MIB's] Cave, or just on the wheel at [Jacob's] Lighthouse?  What about 313-Littleton?  I thought that was at the Cave as well.
--
Also, it's probably too much numerology, but UnLocke's line about needing all 6 to leave on the plane with him made me think that "the sum" of the candidates was equal to one "Jacob".  As in 4+8+15+16+23+32=108.  So, any chance Jacob's last name is "Wallace" (aka, #108)?

I kind of thought the line Locke lays on Claire was sort of meant to say, "Look, once we're on the plane, you can kill the crap out of her if you want."

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2010, 12:01:23 PM »
I kind of thought the line Locke lays on Claire was sort of meant to say, "Look, once we're on the plane, you can kill the crap out of her if you want."

Exactly how I took it, especially since I don't see MIB as the merciful hero others do.

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2010, 12:11:56 PM »

Exactly how I took it, especially since I don't see MIB as the merciful hero others do.

Same boat LF.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2010, 10:24:19 PM »
Griz thanks cause I have had only a few moments to review the show.

Well yes Jack is still on board!