Author Topic: Favorite lines from the Package  (Read 3910 times)

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite lines from the Package
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2010, 10:14:46 AM »
When Locke said "Now if I could just turn into smoke and fly over there, do you think I'd still be on this island?" and Sawyer replied "Oh, no... 'cause THAT would just be ridiculous!"  

I'm still rolling over that one.

I have to admit I did laugh about the bacon grease one, but I'm starting to get a little tired of the fat jokes.  It's starting to feel like the writers have been hoarding this collection of "good ones" that they've come up with over Red Bull at 3 a.m., and now they're running out of episodes and they're afraid they're not going to get all the "good ones" in there.  

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2010, 10:17:36 AM »
Sun unbuttoning her shirt...

Didn't need to say anything else...highlight of the entire episode right there lol :D

/Agree. First I was like "whoa", then I was like "Whoa", then I was like "WHOA!!" It's fun bein a guy.

My husband said the same "whoas" while he was walking through the room.  It actually made him stop and look.   :)

Offline cookieshoes

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2010, 10:50:27 AM »
Jack talking to Sun about the garden: "Feels like we haven't been here in a hundred years"

Offline CastawayCayley

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2010, 10:51:51 AM »
I have to admit I did laugh about the bacon grease one, but I'm starting to get a little tired of the fat jokes.  It's starting to feel like the writers have been hoarding this collection of "good ones" that they've come up with over Red Bull at 3 a.m., and now they're running out of episodes and they're afraid they're not going to get all the "good ones" in there.  

you are SO right!! I was actually hurt on Hurley's behalf after that line.

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2010, 11:44:19 AM »
Jack to Sun:  You wouldn't be the first person to tell me to leave them alone!

Also, kudos to the writers, the director, the camera guy, the wardrobe people and most of all to Yunjin Kim for the slow undressing and close up moments.  Whoa, indeed!  I'm heading over to screencap requests now, but I'm probably not the first........

Offline zeekloveslost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2010, 11:47:17 AM »
i almost felt that the close-ups of Sun's chest were a double. When they're more zoomed out, showing her from the side, the proportions seem very different. Just sayin'.

Offline RM

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2010, 04:54:37 PM »
JIN: "I didn't know who might be watching us."
SUN: "No one is watching us."

--

MIB to SUN: "I would never make you do anything against your will.  I'm asking you."

--

MIB to CLAIRE: "I'm 3 people shy of getting off the Island and I need [KATE] to help me get those people.  Once she does, whatever happens, happens."

(Nice play on Faraday's line)

--

Offline nomteticus

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2010, 06:20:06 PM »
Omar: I am arab!!!

Offline muggle_born

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2010, 07:53:02 PM »
Not a line, but the gag where Mikhail gets shot and spins into a close-up revealing that he got shot right in the eye--I laughed out loud.  They stayed on that shot for so long, like, "Huh?  See?  His eye?  You know, his eye?  Get it?  Because he had both eyes at the start and you were like 'Hey, he's got both eyes,' and now we're like, 'Hey look we took his eye away again!'"

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2010, 11:31:20 AM »
I just saw this week's episode of 'V' with Elizabeth Mitchell and she had a great line you'll all appreciate even if you don't watch that show.  She finds out her son was invited up to the alien ship and he doesn't come home.  She plans to go get him.  Someone tells her she can't just barge in there and after reminding him that, "They have my son!", she tells him........wait for it........

"Don't tell me what I can't do!"

Nice nod to the Lost fans watching!

Offline DizzyIzzy

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2010, 04:07:20 PM »
Don't know the exact line, but just when Son hits her head and can "understand but not speak english..." and I,m thinking uumm that may be a bit of a stretch.

Miles (rolling eyes) - "Come on, she hit's her head and now can't speak English."
Frank- "Says the guys who talks to dead people" :)

This was one of my favorites because I like both characters so much.  (typed on my very cool i-pad)