Author Topic: theoretically cant MIB leave the island by...  (Read 2316 times)

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
theoretically cant MIB leave the island by...
« on: March 25, 2010, 10:23:49 AM »
... turning the donkey wheel?? we've been told no stipulations about it except those who turn it are taken off the island. and we've seen that those who turn it cannot return can be loopholed. but instead of using the Ajira plane... cant he just go down and turn the wheel?

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: theoretically cant MIB leave the island by...
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 01:59:06 PM »
... turning the donkey wheel?? we've been told no stipulations about it except those who turn it are taken off the island. and we've seen that those who turn it cannot return can be loopholed. but instead of using the Ajira plane... cant he just go down and turn the wheel?

I guess that technically he could, but like he said to Sawyer about turning into smoke and just flying off the island, if he could have done that, he would have. Unless he doesn't know about it, which I guess is possible.

Offline Harry Erickson

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: theoretically cant MIB leave the island by...
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 12:21:48 PM »

I guess so, but i'm sure something is stopping him, i'm just going to stick with he is limited to do it and he has to do something before leaving