Author Topic: Rose and Bernard - MIA same as last year  (Read 2798 times)

Offline grizn0

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Rose and Bernard - MIA same as last year
« on: March 25, 2010, 09:08:07 AM »
Where are Rose and Bernard? Is it possible that instead of flashing back to the present with Jack and company, they flashed back again, moved to the caves (because presumably their hut would be gone), and became Adam and Eve? Or are they still hiding and staying away from everyone?

Offline vickilynn

• View Profile
Re: Rose and Bernard - MIA same as last year
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 09:12:46 AM »
One of the answers I'm looking forward to getting - even if it is just a few minutes wrap up it needs to happen!

Offline lostfromthestart

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 09:24:57 AM »
They are either Adam & Eve or on an extended second honeymoon.  I vote for the second.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 10:55:32 AM »
I almost don't want to get into this thread because I think it is just going to be some stupid answer like last season. Don't get me wrong, I did like seeing where the hell they were, but at this point, it's been "30 years" since we last saw them, so unless they time traveled, they are probably dead.

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 01:49:21 PM »
well if they said that everyone on the season 6 promo poster was intentional... rose and bernard are looking liek they did in 1977... old and haggard with vincent on the rope leash. thta might be a hint to they might still be in 1977.

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 02:11:20 PM »
Well they were haggard looking IN the season 5 finale so it would stand to reason that their appearance wouldn't change just by flashing back to the present. Jack and them still looked the same and were wearing the same clothes etc.

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 02:13:00 PM »
ya but there are also dead pepole on the poster so logic is illogical to decryp tthe poster with logic.

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2010, 03:13:40 PM »
ya but there are also dead pepole on the poster so logic is illogical to decryp tthe poster with logic.
Hahah Oh those sneaky bastards...

Seriously though, they must be alive somewhere. I don't think they would let them die without at least confirming it to us. Besides, Vincent is supposed to survive to the end!

"Vincent's a survivor (what), he's not gonna give up (what), he's not gon' stop (what), he's gonna work harder (what)."

...I'm so sorry... :D

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 04:55:04 PM »
"Vincent's a survivor (what), he's not gonna give up (what), he's not gon' stop (what), he's gonna work harder (what)."

HUH?!?! LOL

Offline Rebel 3:16

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 05:46:49 PM »
I have thought for a long time that Rose and Bernard are Adam and Eve, as alot of people have, however I am inclined, upon previous misleads by TPTB, that Rose and Bernard travelled back to the present on this occasion and are NOT A+E.
The reson we havent seen them yet is because IMO TPTB want us to continue thinking they are dead back in '77 and are actually Adam and Eve, so when we get the A+E reveal it will be more of a shocker when its not them.

Offline JMart

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2010, 05:59:09 PM »
they had to have flashed back with the losties. they'll be around soon, i bet.

Offline Rebel 3:16

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2010, 06:02:36 PM »
they had to have flashed back with the losties. they'll be around soon, i bet.

Totally agree

Offline lostandfree

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2010, 06:07:38 PM »
They probably flashed back to 2007 with the other Losties.  There cabin would probably still be there, just 30 years older and falling apart.  But they still want to live out their lives in peace so they just put it back together and stayed right there.  They won't be along soon because they are no longer interested in the shenanigans of the other Losties, though we will probably see them again at some point for some reason, but for now they are right where we left them.

Offline nomteticus

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2010, 11:47:52 PM »
TPTB said that Vincent is the only character that definately won't die until the end of the season, and that we'll certainly see him again. So either the dog flashed without R&B or they all flashed.

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2010, 10:39:09 AM »

HUH?!?! LOL
Destiny's Child song lol.