Author Topic: Micheal  (Read 4798 times)

Offline jartog

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Micheal
« on: May 11, 2006, 05:11:27 PM »
Will micheal get cought? yes or no? If yes How will he get cought

Offline Pandora

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Micheal
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 06:02:36 PM »
Aunt reminded me in the episode discussion... if they are recording/observing from The Pearl, maybe they have video of what happened in The Swan?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 10:19:51 PM by Pandora »

Offline jartog

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 06:25:41 PM »
Thats exactly what i was hoping soeone would say because right on the pearl oreitation tape it says everything is recorded so my only worry is that since the hatch looked so abandond that they wernt taped because it ran out of tape

Offline president_locke

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 07:23:20 PM »
I was thinkint that Michael was being recorded also. But it seemed like the station (The Pearl) was dormant until Eko and Locke turned on the electricity so I do not think anything was recording.

I do think Michael will get caught because he seems to have his own agenda now (maybe help the others out in return for his son), and then fake Henry Gale is still out there. He knows what happend. I know he isnt the best source of info, but he could make some people think. Libby said Michael's name to Jack and Hurley just before she died and Jack is smart so he might think that would be too weird of a coincidence that she would be so "concerned" for Michael (someone she never really knew that much), to waste her last breath on seeing if he was ok.

Jack will put it together. Then Hurley will get super pissed and try to get revenge on Michael.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 08:36:36 PM »
Super pissed Hurley is always awesome. Kicked Saywers a$$ then micheal. I like it.

Offline XT

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2006, 11:40:56 AM »
I think one of the shooting victims will come back in a dream, perhaps Libby will reveal something to Hugo.  As we know love transcends all boundaries.  I also believe Michael is attempting to trade Mr. Gale for his son Walt, either on his own inititive or a deal he struck with one of the other groups on the island.

Offline Morman

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2006, 11:55:18 AM »
Only other thing with Michael being caught on tape.  The position of the camera in the Swan wasn't facing in the proper position to catch him.  I could be mistaken but I thought the camera faced more of the sleeping quarters.

Offline lost_mad

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2006, 12:44:43 PM »
I think one of the shooting victims will come back in a dream, perhaps Libby will reveal something to Hugo.  As we know love transcends all boundaries.  I also believe Michael is attempting to trade Mr. Gale for his son Walt, either on his own inititive or a deal he struck with one of the other groups on the island.
no henrys gone!! mike probaly told him to sling his hook!!!