Author Topic: Liam in the Police Station  (Read 5782 times)

Offline CrashandCari

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Liam in the Police Station
« on: March 17, 2010, 10:13:49 AM »
LOVED seeing him there!  Was a great way to tie Charlie to the scene without actually showing him.  But made me want to see him that much more lol

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Liam in the Police Station
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 10:50:47 AM »
I wonder how many police stations there are in LA? For Sawyer to work at the one that Charlie was sent to is another reason I hate the sideways neighbor thing they are doing. I am sure the station closest to LAX would have picked up Charlie, looked like Sawyer worked a bit away from the airport to me.

Offline CastawayCayley

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 11:04:53 AM »
I know nothing about police procedure but I was wondering if Charlie's incident occurring on a plane would put this as a homeland security issue and therefore he would be more likely to be taken to a federal facility? It could be that he would need to be processed at a local station before taken in and I'm just ignorant but I was wondering if anyone was more informed than I....

Offline CastawayCayley

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 11:05:43 AM »
I wonder how many police stations there are in LA? For Sawyer to work at the one that Charlie was sent to is another reason I hate the sideways neighbor thing they are doing. I am sure the station closest to LAX would have picked up Charlie, looked like Sawyer worked a bit away from the airport to me.

it's the same phenomenum as the one where everyone seeking medical attention in LA goes to St. Sebastian's. :)

Offline CrashandCari

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 11:06:39 AM »

it's the same phenomenum as the one where everyone seeking medical attention in LA goes to St. Sebastian's. :)

LMAO yep :)

Offline powerful

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 11:30:16 AM »

Claire did go to Ethan's, not Jack's though ^^
Looking forward to seeing Charlie very soon, and if there is a chance for Charlie and Claire to have peanut butter would be awesome.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2010, 11:56:21 AM »
You know, I noticed that a few people are not happy with the whole "next door neighbor" idea that the sideways/multiverse/whatever is putting out there, but it honestly is no different than all of the small interactions our characters had in the earlier seasons. Like sure Liam showing up at the very same police station Sawyer worked at is a bit of a stretch, but is it no weirder that when Boone went to the police in Sydney to complain about Shannon's boyfriend, that it was the same station where Sawyer was being arrested and then deported from?? No, is the answer to that question.

The only thing about Liam being in the police station that bothered me is how he got there so fast. I mean I guess if maybe he lives in America now, but I guess we will find out, or not later.

Offline CrashandCari

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2010, 12:06:27 PM »

The only thing about Liam being in the police station that bothered me is how he got there so fast. I mean I guess if maybe he lives in America now, but I guess we will find out, or not later.

Miles did say to Sawyer the flight was 2 days ago so its possible Liam was Charlie's phone call and he hopped on a flight to bail out baby bro.

And yea I will agree that Homeland Security would probably have been where Charlie was sent but lets just call it creative license lol

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2010, 12:11:51 PM »
Why does Sawyer have to be partnered up with Miles and go on a date with Charolett? If they wanted to make Sawyer a cop in LA fine, why not partner him up with Ana Lucia she was already a cop and it would have been nice to see her in a cameo. She could have been friends with some random woman to fill the role of snopping through his things.

Offline zeekloveslost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2010, 12:50:33 PM »
Why does Sawyer have to be partnered up with Miles and go on a date with Charolett? If they wanted to make Sawyer a cop in LA fine, why not partner him up with Ana Lucia she was already a cop and it would have been nice to see her in a cameo. She could have been friends with some random woman to fill the role of snopping through his things.

because no one liked Ana Lucia.

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2010, 01:01:49 PM »

I did.... Mostly just because she was played by Michelle Rodriguez though haha.

I know nothing about police procedure but I was wondering if Charlie's incident occurring on a plane would put this as a homeland security issue and therefore he would be more likely to be taken to a federal facility? It could be that he would need to be processed at a local station before taken in and I'm just ignorant but I was wondering if anyone was more informed than I....
Probably not since it was such a small amount. If he had like a pound on him then maybe lol.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2010, 01:29:19 PM »

Miles did say to Sawyer the flight was 2 days ago so its possible Liam was Charlie's phone call and he hopped on a flight to bail out baby bro.

And yea I will agree that Homeland Security would probably have been where Charlie was sent but lets just call it creative license lol

Right, okay. Totally let that one go over my head. Thanks for the reminder.

Because maybe in this timeline, Anna Lucia isn't a cop. Maybe she had her baby and is a full time mom.

I did.... Mostly just because she was played by Michelle Rodriguez though haha.

That's why no one liked her, she was played by Michelle Rodriguez.

Offline zeekloveslost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2010, 02:33:03 PM »
Because maybe in this timeline, Anna Lucia isn't a cop. Maybe she had her baby and is a full time mom.

Ding ding ding!
:: pointing at you with one hand, pointing at my nose with the other::

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2010, 03:23:38 PM »
Could have just said, "On the nose" LOL. Makes me think of this one time someone put on here ::raises fingers in air quotes:: and I had to ask why they just didn't use actual quotation marks.

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2010, 03:31:37 PM »
That ass though... something else :P