Author Topic: Locke putting the paper with the map in the air chute!?  (Read 4874 times)

Offline jartog

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Locke putting the paper with the map in the air chute!?
« on: May 11, 2006, 05:03:43 PM »
What are effects of locke putting the map in the air chute last night going to be?

Offline president_locke

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Re: Locke putting the paper with the map in the air chute!?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 07:17:39 PM »
Well, at first I thought he was just testing the air chute to see if it worked, but then I thought, he could have used any old piece of paper laying around.

I think it was more symbolic. He was done messing with the whole hatch and his purpose on the island.

After Mr.Eko talked to him about the importance of his work and the miracle that had happend, Locke seemed to have a look of renewal. Hopefully, Locke will heal faster so he can go hunt and kick butt and re-establish his domanance!

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 08:37:59 PM »
He let them know what he knows. Playing mind games with others/dharma?

Offline president_locke

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 11:37:25 PM »
That is always a possibility. John Locke is a thinker and he can also get the job done when need be. He can kill wild animals and is probably the smartest person on the island, besides Jack.

I would like to see Locke use his wits against the bearded leader of the others or in unraveling the mystery of the island more.

If I were on that island, I would explore each hatch that I found to the fullest. I would also trace that air tube as far as I could to see where it goes or doesnt go.

I would then booby trap the hatches so that if the others bust in, I would have some sort of advantage because presumably, the others know of the hatches (at least that medical one that Claire and Rousseau's kid was in), so sooner or later, they may pop up in one.

Offline jartog

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 10:46:42 AM »
He let them know what he knows. Playing mind games with others/dharma?
I dont think the oreintation video was telling the truth.. and i think they are still supposed to push the button because remember there was a camera in the pearl watching the observation room so that means they could be just telling them that the things other people are doing are fake so that they will do their particular job. they know that the people in the two seperate hatches wont meet so they could tell them anything.

Offline lost_mad

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2006, 12:48:20 PM »
What are effects of locke putting the map in the air chute last night going to be?
i recon thats going to be important cause on the tape mark said ...and it will be sent strait to us... which means its going to the others!!!

Offline jartog

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2006, 02:55:09 PM »
very true