Author Topic: Didn't Widmore's guards look like an IT Department?  (Read 4347 times)

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Didn't Widmore's guards look like an IT Department?
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2010, 09:51:55 AM »
I think they're all tech geeks who happen to be protecting themselves with guns.

I agree. I think the sonic fence is a clue. Widmore knows who the real threat is (MIB) and is using Dharma technology to protect him/get what he wants.
I'm sure these guys are the 2000's version of Dharma. They'll be all geeky and obsess over TV shows on the internet forums and use nicknames from the shows....  ::)

I can see them now on "Sledgeweb's Expose...Stuff Forum" writing about Nikki's tragic death on Oceanic 815!

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2010, 03:49:13 PM »
I honestly thought she was Tina Fey at first. 
ME TOO! I was thinking "Awesome! We got Tina Fey!" I even imdb'd Tina Fey and got all confused when she wasn't on Lost.
Yeah, there was one really short and pudgy guy carrying a gun that looked like he didn't belong.
I was completely jealous of this guy. I could have sworn he was simply a fan that got on the show and I was thinking, "Hey, I coulda gone and carried a gun menacingly. Why didn't they call me up?"

Offline Bostonlost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2010, 08:12:05 PM »
Funny...they are all pretty young looking. Wouldn't it be something if they are all children of they island! Or even kids of the degroots..