Author Topic: Speculation for next episode! ("Three minutes" from preview)  (Read 10194 times)

Offline jordangr7

• Survivor
    • View Profile

At the end of "?" the hatch alarm was going off and nobody was doing anything about it. Is this why we are going to see a blast in the ocean? because nobody entered the code?

i sure hope so!

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Speculation for next episode! ("Three minutes" from preview)
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2006, 11:32:17 AM »
They also show Locke and Eko walking back. I think Eko will punch in the numbers before it goes down to zero. He still believes it is an important job.

Offline nicolets

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2006, 06:22:53 PM »
Regarding the electromagnetism of the 3 hatches....According to the third Dharma Video, there is only one hatch that deals with electromagnetism:

THIRD DHARMA VIDEO
a href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2303739044374474930&pl=true"

Offline jordangr7

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2006, 08:52:00 PM »
jugdish... i do not believe hell get there in time, just a feeling

Offline HurleysGirl

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2006, 09:31:03 PM »
nicolets -

That video was discredited as a fan-created video long ago - not doctrine according to TPTB.....In addition, that vide does not reference the Flame, the Cadeuceus, or the Pearl and therefore cannot be considered accurate.  Not trying to harp on you......but we always try to stick to what has been accepted as doctrine.

Offline jordangr7

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2006, 11:23:59 PM »
i believe theres a part of the site that you can look at to tell you all of the fan created sites and fabricated stuff that has been created so far... check itout

Offline Stargate005

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2006, 12:24:06 AM »
Hey all!  :)

First time poster here, I've been reading over some threads and I actually noticed alot of theories and questions that I've seen answers for, through different sources like playing "The Lost Experience" and some other theories.

First off I see alot of people mention parts
 of the philidelphia Experiment, but are missing some of the most important parts, such as the ship dissapeared over a long stretch of time, as the military was trying to design stealth/cloacking technology. When the ship dissapeaered everyone thought the project worked, until it never re-appeared. then a long time after... I'm not sure exactly how long, but the ship suddenly appeared at a docking port and the remaining crew claimed that they were sent backwards through time.

Now to tell you the truth Im kinda doubting myself but heres one possible explaination. Hanso Foundation was experimenting with electromagnetism, using antiprotons and electromagnetism to create an extremely strong source of energy, possibly one that could create a distortion in space time? For those of you who know about antiprotons the positive electron, it was be slowed and broken up to create enough energy to power a car that travels continuously for 100,000years, after hearing the theory about the tessla values it could make sence that this is what they were attempting to do.

Also for those playing The Lost experience they actually ellude to the Philidelphia Experiment in hanso's biography, and the given dates.

Now the part where they talk about how they found a specific electromagnetism that expanded the human life, got me a bit because they also talk about gene therapy which is totally different. I just researched and talked about gene therapy and antiprotons in my chemistry and biology class, and extending human life and changing it fall more under gene therapy while however time travel and as well, in that case extending human life is more chemistry/physics. So I guess their two opposites leading down to the same conclusion.

All very insteresting. But right now, I feel like the hanso foundation is heading in two seperate directions, both gene therapy to alter human beings in every way possible, and also the physics/checmistry approach with time travel and aging. I believe in the real life possiblities of gene therapy over the possiblities of using anitprotons to distort space/time, however most of the "facts" point towards thhe physics and time more than the gene therapy hanso foundations talks about...

Oh and I also wanted to mention its now been mentioned that yes, the thought about electromagnetism affecting human bodies to allow them to live longer and heal faster is one thing hanso foundation was actually working on.

~Stargate005~

Offline Cardacct

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2006, 01:51:14 PM »
I am pro-crash due to the numbers not being entered in.  That's my prediction.

Offline lostfromthestart

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2006, 11:52:07 AM »
Crash seems like a popular choice, and would introduce more cast members for flashbacks next season.  Much has been said that other characters would be the focus of season three flashbacks.  That means either new crash or more of the midsection 45 come to the forefront.  I was personally hoping to hear more about the yogurt guy, but I don't suppose he can utilize his skills here on Craphole Island to help everyone eat more healthy.

CWool5

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2006, 10:28:00 PM »
OKAY heres why i agree that the crash comes from the numbers not bieng entered

Eko is walking into the room while the alarm is going off for the numbers to be entered

his cross around his neck begins to levitate off his chest as if a magnet is attracting it!!

if no numbers equal the turning on off a magnetic force what else could pull a plane out of the air!

Offline cbw420

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2006, 11:39:21 PM »

Eko is walking into the room while the alarm is going off for the numbers to be entered

his cross around his neck begins to levitate off his chest as if a magnet is attracting it!!

if no numbers equal the turning on off a magnetic force what else could pull a plane out of the air!

this would hold true, but his necklace being drawn to the wall is because the wall (area) is always magnatized, this happened before with jack

i think anything flying over this island gets pulled down or is drawn to it, with or without the numbers being entered

Offline demra

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2006, 01:43:57 AM »

this would hold true, but his necklace being drawn to the wall is because the wall (area) is always magnatized, this happened before with jack

i think anything flying over this island gets pulled down or is drawn to it, with or without the numbers being entered

If anything flying over gets pulled down then how did the supplies get there ?
I always thought they were dropped by a plane

Offline lostfromthestart

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2006, 05:13:01 PM »
The powers that pull planes/ships in is not constant.  On & off, possible with the numbers or hatch door drops.  But is it the magnets?  Or something else.......?