Author Topic: Sawyer a Cop  (Read 7918 times)

Offline Gar O Mac

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Sawyer a Cop
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2010, 01:02:44 AM »
Ladies Ladies please
I will allow this to continue only if he arrests Kate and has to strip search her
Is that supposed to be punishment? Shes not so hard on the eyes......
Jen you bring out the best of things here....haha
What can I say?!?!  I call them like I see them!   ;)
Wish I was seeing "them".  :(

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2010, 03:26:51 AM »
He's a cop and yet he let's Kate walk out of the elevator at the Airport when he see's she's wearing cuffs?

Isn't that funny....But then he would have to explain why he was on a international flight or what was he doing there.... ect

Thank you! I've been trying to find a good reason for Sawyer letting Kate go in the elevator. I mean, when you are a cop, you are a cop. Considering he went off the reservation to go to Australia, that makes sense now. Thanks for giving me a good explaination.

Offline CrashandCari

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2010, 09:41:03 AM »
He's a cop and yet he let's Kate walk out of the elevator at the Airport when he see's she's wearing cuffs?

Isn't that funny....But then he would have to explain why he was on a international flight or what was he doing there.... ect

Thank you! I've been trying to find a good reason for Sawyer letting Kate go in the elevator. I mean, when you are a cop, you are a cop. Considering he went off the reservation to go to Australia, that makes sense now. Thanks for giving me a good explaination.

Thats what I thought too.  I had a feeling that Sideways Sawyer was going to be a cop and glad it turned out that way.  I also think that he may have known she was under Federal arrest so for sure he wouldn't want to get involved and have to answer questions about why he was on the flight

Offline bfth

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2010, 09:47:53 AM »
Episode was totally not what I expected.

Knew Sawyer was a cop and was going to say LeFleur as his code word.

We do need to see him in uniform!  ;)

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2010, 01:13:54 PM »
Ladies Ladies please

I will allow this to continue only if he arrests Kate and has to strip search her

GROSS!!

Ladies Ladies please

Is that supposed to be punishment? Shes not so hard on the eyes......

DOUBLE GROSS!!

Offline jodeci

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2010, 01:30:22 PM »
and now that he literally ran into kate at the end of the episode, he can ask her what she was running from in the airport, and she can ask him 'why'd you help me if you're a cop?'

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2010, 01:33:31 PM »
and now that he literally ran into kate at the end of the episode, he can ask her what she was running from in the airport, and she can ask him 'why'd you help me if you're a cop?'

This is going to be the beginning of a world of crap for Cop-sawyer.

Offline jodeci

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2010, 01:41:03 PM »
that's what i thought too, since earlier miles so pissed that sawyer didn't tell him he was going out of the country!

Offline Beej

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2010, 01:49:57 PM »
Sawyer probably became a cop because he knew that he could easier get the information he needed on Anthony Cooper.

And correct me if I'm wrong but I heard him say: MY CAR !! when Kate crashed into him. He looked more pissed off about his car and that he had to run after someone. MAYBE that is why he didn't do anything at the airport when he saw Kate.
He only wants to find Anthony Cooper

Offline getting away to lost

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2010, 03:09:53 PM »
I agree - Sawyer became a cop just so he could hunt for Anthony Cooper. It would be a lot easier to hunt for someone if you were a cop because you have access to more information. The reason he let Kate go is because he does not really care about being a cop or upholding justice he is a cop only as a means to hunt for Cooper.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2010, 03:19:24 PM »
Sawyer probably became a cop because he knew that he could easier get the information he needed on Anthony Cooper.

And correct me if I'm wrong but I heard him say: MY CAR !! when Kate crashed into him. He looked more pissed off about his car and that he had to run after someone. MAYBE that is why he didn't do anything at the airport when he saw Kate.
He only wants to find Anthony Cooper

I agree - Sawyer became a cop just so he could hunt for Anthony Cooper. It would be a lot easier to hunt for someone if you were a cop because you have access to more information. The reason he let Kate go is because he does not really care about being a cop or upholding justice he is a cop only as a means to hunt for Cooper.

The only reason I don't really think this is the case is because when you are 9 years old, you aren't thinking like that. You have simple thoughts like, "He did me wrong, I'm going to get him" not "He did me wrong, so I'm going to get my self into the police academy, then work my way up the ranks, become a detective in the fraud division, and then get him". I think the alternate timeline stuff is really straight forward, and when he said he had reached a point where he could become a cop or a criminal, and chose cop, that was the truth.

Offline SQUIRT199

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2010, 11:57:04 AM »

Thats what I thought too.  I had a feeling that Sideways Sawyer was going to be a cop and glad it turned out that way.  I also think that he may have known she was under Federal arrest so for sure he wouldn't want to get involved and have to answer questions about why he was on the flight

I wondered this myself but if it was the interenational flight reason maybe that is a reason, I could see that, but he was supposed to be on a flight, just not international so no reason he couldnt arrest just because he was in the airport.

Maybe hes a bad cop or cause he was off duty?

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2010, 12:53:18 PM »
He was?? I know Miles says he just got back from a trip, but where was the trip to??

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2010, 02:17:22 PM »
Australia, maybe?

Offline SQUIRT199

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2010, 03:54:09 PM »
He was?? I know Miles says he just got back from a trip, but where was the trip to??

Palm beach or fort myers?

**checked transcripts

Who's Anthony Cooper?

SAWYER: Old buddy I ran into. Said he could hook me up with some Laker tickets.

MILES: That's cool. What'd you... you see him in Palm Springs?

SAWYER: What?

MILES: Palm Springs. Your trip last weekend?

[Sawyer hesitates.]

SAWYER: Yeah. It's a blur. Too much sunshine, too many Mai Tais...

MILES: Well get it together, because you got a date tonight, pal.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 03:55:41 PM by SQUIRT199 »