Author Topic: MIB's Mommy  (Read 8857 times)

Offline Bostonlost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
MIB's Mommy
« on: March 16, 2010, 11:14:38 PM »
I got the feeling listening to that story. That he was kinda talking in code...hinting at things.

I have this idea that his mom might be someone famous:

---Greek or Egyptian Goddess...

---Someone from the Old Testament

---A hero a Queen....some type of mythology figure in history

Offline LockedInLost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: MIB's Mommy
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 11:16:52 PM »
probably so...but Locke's mom was a nutjob too.

Offline Roman122

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 11:17:38 PM »
I got a REALLY weird feeling that he was hinting at the fact that he IS Aaron... and his "crazy" mom and Aaron's may be one and the same.... But I think its a little far fetched to be thinking those kind of things at this point...

Offline Bostonlost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 11:21:54 PM »
I got a REALLY weird feeling that he was hinting at the fact that he IS Aaron... and his "crazy" mom and Aaron's may be one and the same.... But I think its a little far fetched to be thinking those kind of things at this point...

Really? Far fetched that a smoke changing human 3 headed dog monster that patrols a mysteries island might have a famous crazy mother?

Offline Roman122

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2010, 11:23:29 PM »

Really? Far fetched that a smoke changing human 3 headed dog monster that patrols a mysteries island might have a famous crazy mother?

No no... I think MY idea is far fetched lol. The thing about Aaron. I actually think that the "Famous Mom" thing is much better than my idea

Offline Bostonlost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 11:24:27 PM »

No no... I think MY idea is far fetched lol. The thing about Aaron. I actually think that the "Famous Mom" thing is much better than my idea

Hahaha ok wan't being a wise ass either...

Offline lovinlost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2010, 11:44:42 PM »

I'm with you on this one, but I don't think it's crazy.  We're talking about Lost here!

Offline Roman122

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2010, 11:55:28 PM »

I'm with you on this one, but I don't think it's crazy.  We're talking about Lost here!

Well, last season, I would have thought this was a VERY viable theory, but this late in the game... I think it may be too late to develop that kind of a story.

Offline MachThree

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2010, 12:03:52 AM »

Maybe not so far fetched - the kid that Flocke and Sawyer saw in the jungle a couple eps back could easily have been an older Aaron. 

Offline trodge

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2010, 12:06:16 AM »
So the guy that we saw on the beach in the finale of last season talking to Jacob in like 1850 is actually Aaron? 

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2010, 12:07:26 AM »
So the guy that we saw on the beach in the finale of last season talking to Jacob in like 1850 is actually Aaron? 
It's an interesting idea, but I think it's much more likely that Jacob was Aaron, given their appearances.  MiB from 1850 had dark hair.

Offline trodge

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2010, 12:09:01 AM »
It's an interesting idea, but I think it's much more likely that Jacob was Aaron, given their appearances.  MiB from 1850 had dark hair.

I find that much more believable...

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2010, 12:16:46 AM »
Many babies with blond hair end up with darker hair as young adults....

Offline Bostonlost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2010, 12:20:43 AM »
I don't know I have never really bought into the idea that Jacob or MIB is Arron....That would make the show about time travel...And although time travel is used in the show I would not think that is what it's about

Offline trodge

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2010, 12:21:30 AM »
First off, please don't take any of this as sarcastic...

But I'm really having troubles wrapping my head around this...

Aaron is the man on the beach in 1850 or whatever, and yet we see him born on the island with Claire in 2004 and again Claire is off the island  in 2007 about to give birth to him?