Author Topic: Screencap Requests!  (Read 6855 times)

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Screencap Requests!
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2010, 12:51:28 PM »
What's with the statue on Sawyer's desk in that last picture (which just happens to be #0823!)?

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2010, 01:18:42 PM »
What's with the statue on Sawyer's desk in that last picture (which just happens to be #0823!)?

Yeah, intruguing... It looks to me like a monk holding a baby in one of those baby bjorn's like Charlie had maybe?

The numbers I use in the description are the minutes and seconds in the video. It's just my own file naming convention for keeping track of pics. It's fairly random in that sometimes the video has "previously on Lost" and sometimes not. I wouldn't attach any meaning to it. The probability of the video timecode numbers being interesting every once in a while is, well, it's bound to happen eventually.  ;D
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 02:33:24 PM by ericd543 »

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2010, 02:41:36 PM »

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2010, 02:47:23 PM »

Yeah, intruguing... It looks to me like a monk holding a baby in one of those baby bjorn's like Charlie had maybe?

The numbers I use in the description are the minutes and seconds in the video. It's just my own file naming convention for keeping track of pics. It's fairly random in that sometimes the video has "previously on Lost" and sometimes not. I wouldn't attach any meaning to it. The probability of the video timecode numbers being interesting every once in a while is, well, it's bound to happen eventually.  ;D

I should have put a smiley in there  ;D, I didn't actually think the time code meant anything!

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2010, 03:35:29 PM »

I thought it was interesting too. I've been thinking about backgamnon lately so wanted to slip a probability reference in there.

I should have put a smiley in there  ;D, I didn't actually think the time code meant anything!

I hadn't noticed the 823 but thought it was interesting too, so thanks for pointing it out. I've been thinking about backgammon lately so wanted to slip a probability reference in there.  ;D

Offline spencer

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2010, 04:01:25 PM »
saw this orange box beside Jin in Crazy Claire's tent; it really sticks out.
Eric, is there any significance or just a prop?

http://gallery.lost-media.com/displayimage.php?pid=137123&fullsize=1

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2010, 04:07:03 PM »

« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 04:37:20 PM by ericd543 »

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2010, 04:30:58 PM »
saw this orange box beside Jin in Crazy Claire's tent; it really sticks out.
Eric, is there any significance or just a prop?

http://gallery.lost-media.com/displayimage.php?pid=137123&fullsize=1

I grabbed a few more from that scene to get some angles. The camera is moving throughout the shot so there's a bit of motion blur. It looks like two ballroom dancers inside of a flower to me.  ;D  Just a prop? Yes, but every object is significant to some degree. Claire had kids books and toys and all kinds of stuff hanging from the walls. I think this one falls into the set dressing category and doesn't have any super-big significance for the show, but who knows, it may be extra special for Claire. And now it's special for you too.  ;)

Recon-0017-camp-Jin-Sawyer-orange-box1

Recon-0028-camp-Jin-Sawyer-orange-box3

Recon-0032-camp-Jin-Sawyer-orange-box5

Offline nejsitsol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2010, 01:03:45 AM »
(((ERICD543))) You Rock!  Thanks for the extensive array of clips!   ;)

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 06:09:18 AM by ericd543 »

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 10:14:14 AM by ericd543 »