Author Topic: Ben?  (Read 1949 times)

Offline Roman122

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Ben?
« on: March 15, 2010, 04:18:18 AM »
Are we finally going to find out what was in that package that Ben had in the vent in the hotel room? or is that too obvious? Cuz they made a little bt of a deal about it being there and then havent mentioned it since...

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Ben?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 12:05:16 PM »
Are we finally going to find out what was in that package that Ben had in the vent in the hotel room? or is that too obvious? Cuz they made a little bt of a deal about it being there and then havent mentioned it since...

Wasn't it just the gun he was going to use to kill Penny??

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 01:40:12 PM »

Wasn't it just the gun he was going to use to kill Penny??
that is what I thought too

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 05:04:19 PM »
I'm with you, Roman, I am still wondering just a little bit about that.  I know everyone has said it was the gun used to shoot at Penny, and that makes perfect sense and it probably is it.  But I just always thought it was weird that they made such a big deal out of showing us Ben getting the package down out of the vent, and then they never showed us any more of it -- seems like they would've showed us Ben pulling the package out of his coat as he walked down the dock toward the boats or something.  I dunno, I guess they could've just been giving us credit enough to have the noggins to figure that out, but it always seemed kind of odd to me.

Offline Roman122

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 05:25:56 PM »
I'm with you, Roman, I am still wondering just a little bit about that.  I know everyone has said it was the gun used to shoot at Penny, and that makes perfect sense and it probably is it.  But I just always thought it was weird that they made such a big deal out of showing us Ben getting the package down out of the vent, and then they never showed us any more of it -- seems like they would've showed us Ben pulling the package out of his coat as he walked down the dock toward the boats or something.  I dunno, I guess they could've just been giving us credit enough to have the noggins to figure that out, but it always seemed kind of odd to me.

^^in bold... Exactly what I was trying to put into words... Thanks Madam P for helping me with that. lol  :D

I guess it just doesnt make sense that it was never shown again. And this is the only "pakage" that I can think of. But maybe its whatever is in the locked closet on the sub...