Author Topic: Flocke uses the Florce???  (Read 1767 times)

Offline MachThree

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Flocke uses the Florce???
« on: March 10, 2010, 12:36:45 PM »
Nice little mind-over-matter, Jedi-power moment there when he undid Ben's leg shackle.  I wonder why he bother's to go after people as the smoke monster when he could, apparently, cause a tree to fall on them just by thinking about it. 

Offline razzle-dazzle

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Flocke uses the Florce???
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 01:02:47 PM »
THe Smokey form looks cooler than Locke.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 02:57:27 PM »
The Florce. I love it!

Am I the only one that does the little force hand wave everytime I walk up to an automatic door?

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 03:08:19 PM »
Nice little mind-over-matter, Jedi-power moment there when he undid Ben's leg shackle.  I wonder why he bother's to go after people as the smoke monster when he could, apparently, cause a tree to fall on them just by thinking about it. 
..and why didnt he just kill Ilana himself?

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 07:30:35 PM »

Because he still needs to do his villian monologue where he details is diabolical plan which consequently gives time for James Bond to escape.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 11:41:02 PM »
funniest thread title of the week!

Offline tonysee200x

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2010, 11:52:36 PM »

Because he still needs to do his villian monologue where he details is diabolical plan which consequently gives time for James Bond to escape.

"I have a better idea.  I'm going to put him in an easily-escapable situation involving an overly-elaborate and exotic death. All right, guard, begin the unnecessarily Slow-Moving Dipping Mechanism" --Dr Evil

« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 11:54:30 PM by tonysee200x »