Author Topic: Theories on where the Bizzarro timeline will lead?  (Read 1733 times)

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Theories on where the Bizzarro timeline will lead?
« on: March 07, 2010, 08:03:09 PM »
you see.. does anyone have any idea where the alternate timeline will end up... cuz im plum out of ideas... the closest one i have is that its a course correcting timeline that eventually the two timelines will converge.. but i hardly have enough points to prove this..

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Theories on where the Bizzarro timeline will lead?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 08:54:29 PM »
BR - what happens is that this is all in Jacks dream/head as he wakes up on the ground after the original crash

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 01:16:32 AM »
One theory I'm holding onto is the bizarro world actually was not "created" at the Incident. The timelines did not split. What we are actually seeing are flashforwards to the very end of the show. These are events are whatever happens after the finale this year. Kinda like the twist in the Season 3 finale where we are finally shown that what we thought were flashbacks had actually been flashforwards. I'm not 100% sold on it, but I'm keeping it in my pocket.

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 01:31:44 PM »
I think it will end where it started in LAX timeline 2004.
It has to be a loop. My ideas very short (even if they are allready everywhere).

Original time is LAX time, Dharma destroyd the island drilling in the ground.
DI in 2004 send people way back in time to change history.
David Shepard and Aaron Littleton are the two people on the beach.
Manipulating people in making different choices changes the future and lead to the island being saved by Jughead in 1977 and leads to
David Shepard not being born and turning into smoke around 1988, because he is supposed to exist.
He searches for a body to live in, but Jacob prevents pregnancies on the island from 1988 and tries to kill the only pregnant women
who come there, so that David has to use dead bodies.
Smoky brings them back to the original time, LAX timeline in 2004. But they all have to die first, to not exist twice.

David Shepard is the lost one, Adam and Eve are Jack and David's mother and we watched the story of Smoky for 6 years.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 04:23:11 PM »
Everyone in the Bizarro timeline will eventually spout goatees. Including Claire, Kate, Sun, etc.

Offline jamesl

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 02:34:13 AM »
One theory I'm holding onto is the bizarro world actually was not "created" at the Incident. The timelines did not split. What we are actually seeing are flashforwards to the very end of the show. These are events are whatever happens after the finale this year. Kinda like the twist in the Season 3 finale where we are finally shown that what we thought were flashbacks had actually been flashforwards. I'm not 100% sold on it, but I'm keeping it in my pocket.
yes !

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 02:39:50 PM »
I think it will end where it started in LAX timeline 2004.
It has to be a loop. My ideas very short (even if they are allready everywhere).

Original time is LAX time, Dharma destroyd the island drilling in the ground.
DI in 2004 send people way back in time to change history.
David Shepard and Aaron Littleton are the two people on the beach.
Manipulating people in making different choices changes the future and lead to the island being saved by Jughead in 1977 and leads to
David Shepard not being born and turning into smoke around 1988, because he is supposed to exist.
He searches for a body to live in, but Jacob prevents pregnancies on the island from 1988 and tries to kill the only pregnant women
who come there, so that David has to use dead bodies.
Smoky brings them back to the original time, LAX timeline in 2004. But they all have to die first, to not exist twice.

David Shepard is the lost one, Adam and Eve are Jack and David's mother and we watched the story of Smoky for 6 years.

Thought this theory would start to grow on me as time passed, but...nope. Still loopy. If you only look at material that supports your theory you can convince yourself of anything. What about "Aaron" and "David" being the ages they are now? Why can't MiB kill Jacob when they are watching the ship? What does Flocke need to accomplish to leave the island? Oh yeah....And how did Aaron develop the ability to heal people and grant them the ability to not kill themselves? I get that you see things that conform to your theory, we all do. You also have to look at what doesn't conform to your theory, almost everything I have listed here, and what flat rules it out, like the everlasting touch. I know I am here at every turn to combat you on this, but the level of certainty you have in this bone head theory has me worried for your sanity.

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 12:48:26 PM »
Everything is loopy, I think it has to be a loop.
I don't know why they stopped aging and can't kill each other and what the numbers are and why Richard is eternal and a lot of things more.
I think that what Flocke needs to accomplish is getting Jack on his side.
Even if it looks that Jacob is on the winning hand and Jacob took Jack away from the temple to avoid the encounter with Flocke and he is starting to believe, I think he will finally choose for MIB. Because that fits in what I think is going on.

And I'm pretty sure that Jughead saved the island and created the island timeline.
You don't have to worry about me, I know it's a show and I'm not psychotic and will not hang myself if I'm not right. The island won't let me.  ;)

Offline Fenster

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2010, 10:40:04 PM »
I also think it's all in Jack's head.  It's what he wanted to happen with the detonation.  It will end with Kate waking him up right after the detonation and go right into them trying to save Juliet again.

Offline mushermellon

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2010, 11:36:32 PM »
I like this!