LOST Web Related Media Discussion (Spoiler Free) > Official LOST Sites and Material

Oceanic-air.com

(1/1)

Morman:
I was just wondering if anyone else stumbled on this message on the www.oceanic-air.com website.  I was reading it and a message appeared behind the letter from Michael (Pres. of Oceanic).  I heard this was not an official Lost Experience website but it was registered with Disney so I thought I would post it.  Thanks!  And who is Sally???

If anyone should find this message, please get word I'm alive and stranded on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. Please send help soon. Things are bad. And please get word I'm alive and stranded on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. Please send help soon. Things are bad. And they're getting worse...
Sally

I survived a horrific plane crash and am stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to my parents.

Pandora:
Hey Morman--
Oceanic-air.com is an official website (it's the oceanicairlines.com one that is not; I know, it's confusing).  Oceanic-air may possibly be fair game later for the Lost Experience, just not sure now.  It hasn't gotten any updates in many months (so those findings are real, but they aren't new).  Good topic of discussion, but I'll move it to official sites, ok? :)

EDIT 6/17/06:  I've posted a walkthrough of the oceanic-air.com site, which comes courtesy of two individuals from other forums.

contessa:
If you also copy that hidden text and past it somewhere else, you get a picture of Claire Littleton's ticket.

DevilishinVA:
Oceanicflight815.com is an official site, right?  I wonder why it's never updated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version