Author Topic: Everyone's Location Recap  (Read 2156 times)

Offline zeekloveslost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Everyone's Location Recap
« on: March 03, 2010, 04:10:19 PM »
I'm half putting this out here as a statement, and half as a question.  Is this where everyone is right now?

With MIB outside the Temple:
Sayid
Claire
Kate
Cindy
Zach
Emma

At the Lighthouse:
Jack
Hurley

Through the secret temple door (same one Hurley left through, btw):
Ilana
Miles
Lapidus
Sun
Ben

Anyone missing?  Oh yeah - Sawyer, Jin, Richard? Where are they?  Anyone else missing?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 04:13:03 PM by zeekloveslost »

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Everyone's Location Recap
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 04:13:43 PM »
I don't think we saw Ben go through the door (as far as i remember) so he could be the only soul left in the temple.  I'm sure he knows where the door IS though.

Richard is missing.  We were under the impression he was going to the temple but we never saw him there.  Last we know he was confronting Sawyer in the jungle.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 04:53:17 PM »
I don't think we saw Ben go through the door (as far as i remember) so he could be the only soul left in the temple.  I'm sure he knows where the door IS though.

Richard is missing.  We were under the impression he was going to the temple but we never saw him there.  Last we know he was confronting Sawyer in the jungle.

Ben deffinitely did not go through the secret door. He went back to the pool room to get Sayid, and as he was backthere, Ilanna and crew went through the secret door.

Offline nomteticus

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 06:28:18 PM »
I guess there are other Others somewhere in the Jungle led by Richard, and that they will join with Ilana & co, like Hurley and Jack. And Jin and Sawyer may be together, joining MIB&co. I don't think there will be more than two groups, but I may be wrong.
And don't forget, someone is coming...

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 08:22:04 PM »
Where the hell is Vincent?

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 09:08:56 PM »
I would say that Sawyer is somewhere around Flocke. Richard is still running away like a little girl. Jin must be around the temple area with Claire/Flocke

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2010, 09:34:04 PM »

He's with Rose and Bernard

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2010, 09:42:25 PM »
I would say that Sawyer is somewhere around Flocke. Richard is still running away like a little girl. Jin must be around the temple area with Claire/Flocke
Was sawyer still in the cave? or did they see the young boy after the cave? I'm confused where Sawyer is, I have to rewatch...

...and they are? LOL

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2010, 09:48:43 PM »
Was sawyer still in the cave? or did they see the young boy after the cave? I'm confused where Sawyer is, I have to rewatch...

...and they are? LOL

Out on the jungle.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2010, 10:00:35 PM »

...and they are? LOL

Out on the jungle.

But did they skip out of 1977 also? They were the only ones nowhere near the Incident.

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2010, 10:06:36 PM »

...and they are? LOL

Out on the jungle.
or on the beach ;)

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2010, 10:20:08 PM »

...and they are? LOL

Out on the jungle.

But did they skip out of 1977 also? They were the only ones nowhere near the Incident.

I personally don't think they did. It seems to me that there is a certain proximity that needs to be maintained. Proximity to what, well, now that we have seen the names scribbled all over the place, it fits into my theory that you need to be near one of the cantidates in order to travel through time. My theory comes from when Jin was found by Sawyer after one of the flashes. Try this on for size, and see how it fits.

When Jin was jumping through time and Rousseau was about to shoot him, he ran away into the woods and fell down and then there was a flash that made him time travel. When the flash was over, Sawyer was standing there like 10 feet away (approximately, not the proximity you need to be, because how would I know) from him pointing the rifle at him. Now if they had been in the same time period, then Jin would have run right past Sawyer. Soooooooooooooo, my point is this. When Jin, who was affected by the island's initial time travel "radiation" or whatever we are calling it, was in the same place as Sawyer (but in a different time) the flash caused them to join up in the same place at the same time. Sort of like they were reset so they would be together.

Now when the final time travel jump happened (the Juliette killing bomb), Rose and Bernard were out in the jungle by themselves with Vincent. So, to make a short story long, I think that Rose and Bernard were stuck in 1977 because none of the cantidates were near them.

Didn't expect a semi-intelligent answer after all the screwing around, did you??
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 10:21:51 PM by BobBX542 »

Offline zeekloveslost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2010, 10:51:06 PM »
BobBX542, it's an interesting theory, but that would mean that we'd lose those characters for the rest of the show OR have to find a special way to work them back into the timeline with the rest. Would the writers do that to us? Take away Rose and Bernard!?

Oh ****. Unless at the same exact time the losties from '77 went to '04, R&B went to the more distant past to be Adam & Eve.  Dun dun dun....

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2010, 11:12:44 PM »
It is interesting theory but I don't think it is correct. If Rose and Bernard have to be by a candidate to time travel then how were they time traveling the same as the losties. They were living by themselves and still ended up in 1977 at the end of last season. No way they were near a candidate when they were living by the beach.

I can understand that they did not time travel because they were not in the vicinity of the bomb blast. The group at the foot did not time travel with Jack and gang so it makes sense that Rose and Bernard did not.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2010, 11:31:01 PM »
BobBX542, it's an interesting theory, but that would mean that we'd lose those characters for the rest of the show OR have to find a special way to work them back into the timeline with the rest. Would the writers do that to us? Take away Rose and Bernard!?

Oh ****. Unless at the same exact time the losties from '77 went to '04, R&B went to the more distant past to be Adam & Eve.  Dun dun dun....

Would they have to travel to a more distant past to be the Adam & Eve skeletons, or would being dead 30 years make them skeletons?