Author Topic: What happened to Richard? Sawyer?  (Read 1505 times)

Offline MachThree

• Survivor
    • View Profile
What happened to Richard? Sawyer?
« on: March 03, 2010, 12:05:47 PM »
When last we saw Sawyer, he was Unlocke's travelling companion.  Did Smokey ditch Sawyer?

And last we saw, Richard was heading as fast as he could to the temple.  Smokey beat him by at least half a day, after taking a detour to go pick up Claire?

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to Richard? Sawyer?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 12:34:52 PM »
Sawyer is probably keeping watch over Jin. Perhaps Richard has a plan B we don't know about yet

Offline BrianIsLost2

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 12:43:19 PM »
I imagine we will see their stories soon in the upcoming episodes, along with Frank, Sun, Ben, and Ilya's journey to the temple.

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 01:53:53 PM »
Well, remember that Locke can now fly around the island, so don't be surprised that he beat Richard to the temple. As for where Richard is, I think that he is on his way to the temple, and we will see him arrive in the next episode, OR perhaps he met up/will meet up with Illana and the rest and they will let him know what's going down. I think Sawyer has probably retreated back to New Otherton and is awaiting further orders from Locke. Not that I think he will listen necessarily.

Offline Des

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 01:59:56 PM »
Yes I am hoping Richard will rejoin our crew shortly. I'm wondering if he will be willing to share any more info with them now given the circumstances. OPEN UP, RICHARD! You must know something!

Offline Roman122

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 06:56:58 AM »
Yes I am hoping Richard will rejoin our crew shortly. I'm wondering if he will be willing to share any more info with them now given the circumstances. OPEN UP, RICHARD! You must know something!

I so BADLY want a richard backstory episode... its been a LONG time coming

Offline Des

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 10:16:39 AM »

I so BADLY want a richard backstory episode... its been a LONG time coming

I do too... I know it's been pretty heavily hinted at that he was on the Black Rock, but STILL I want to see it!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2010, 10:13:26 AM »
There is a Richard backstory coming.

Sawyer is in MIB's man cave reading all the names and numbers, cursing MIB cause the ladder when down and not up.

Richard well he is cleaning his undies and looking for another rock to hide under

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 08:20:40 PM »
Sawyer is probably keeping watch over Jin. Perhaps Richard has a plan B we don't know about yet

Im pretty sure that Sawyer has a plan B as well. the way that he didnt care that Unlocke was there talkign with him made me think that he is back to his conning ways.. and just going with him to get the answers... and once he does he will turn his back on him... i think since Richard is the most knowledgeable one on the island outisde of jacob and Unlocke.. that he is somewhere prepareing for something else... also Richard does have a episode coming out... Ab Aeterno... im not going to spoiler it but from what i read its what all richard fans have been waiting for.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2010, 08:28:43 PM »
Yeah I have to agree BR that Sawyer is going to try to con a con