Author Topic: Miles  (Read 2263 times)

Offline BurkRoyer

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Miles
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2010, 06:15:39 PM »
Oh, I definitely think they (the writers) are holding on to Miles for his abilities and they'll come into play eventually... Just like they did for Juliette... As for Hurley dead people's ghost come and talk to him (anywhere).  He can't control it.  Miles can.  He has yet NOT been able to talk to a dead person if he wanted to... but he must be near the body and he can only hear them and not see them...  So there are a lot of differences...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 06:18:29 PM by My Sideways Self »

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2010, 07:27:15 PM »
I'm sure this has been mentioned elsewhere, but you all noticed that the kitchen where Keamy talked to Sayid is the same place where Naomi took Miles for his "interview," right?  Cool connection.  :)

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2010, 07:54:32 PM »
I'm sure this has been mentioned elsewhere, but you all noticed that the kitchen where Keamy talked to Sayid is the same place where Naomi took Miles for his "interview," right?  Cool connection.  :)
Neat!  I did not notice that, I had Sayid on the brain and was thinking that was the restaurant he worked in.  I didn't even think about Keamy's freighter connection!  That kitchen has seen more dead guys than the dharma pit!