Author Topic: THEORY: Everyone is where Jacob needs them to be  (Read 5235 times)

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Re: THEORY: Everyone is where Jacob needs them to be
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2010, 07:28:18 PM »
Update on Hurley:  Maybe he feels lucky in this timeline because everyone around him isn't dying, but he's still a big guy and maybe it's HIS number that's up!  He might have a Mr. Cluck's chicken leg travelling through his bloodstream about to hit his heart! 

(Forgive me, Hurley fans, I've got a doctor's appointment tonight and I know he's gonna yell at me about my cholesterol, so I'm just projecting here!)   :(
Just make sure to come back and give Hurley a better outlook when the doctor says you'll be fine!  ;) (And good luck with that!)

Update:  A little change in diet and my numbers are way down!  And without medication!  Now if we can get Hurley to stay away from the jugs of ranch dressing, he may have a chance!   ;D
;D  Well done lostfan!

It ain't easy!  Remember back when they discovered the Dharma food supply in the hatch?  Everyone came here with their theories and ideas about the food drops and all I could think was, 'Man, I gotta get a stockroom like that!'
Isn't that what everyone's pantry looks like?  ;D

I want a pantry. :(

Offline Holland34

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2010, 09:01:17 PM »
It ain't easy!  Remember back when they discovered the Dharma food supply in the hatch?  Everyone came here with their theories and ideas about the food drops and all I could think was, 'Man, I gotta get a stockroom like that!'

Me too!  My "pantry" is a coat closet where I've put temporary shelves.  I have to remind myself not to cook the gloves!  ;)

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2010, 06:03:54 PM »

Me too!  My "pantry" is a coat closet where I've put temporary shelves.  I have to remind myself not to cook the gloves!  ;)
My hubby turned our pantry into the catch all for all his computer gear and my daughters art supplies and board games and all kinds of odds and ends. :(