Author Topic: MIB recognized Kate...  (Read 2098 times)

Offline Shivy

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: MIB recognized Kate...
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2010, 10:35:09 AM »
that was a creepy look he gave her, almost like disdain.

I def don't think she's going to side with MIB, she's just going to go wherever Claire goes because her mission is to get Claire back to Aaron.  We'll prob see her trying to break Claire away from that group, should be interesting since Claire wants to kill her.

Offline RM

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2010, 10:43:16 AM »
She's running for her life trying to escape the Smoke Monster; has been told by Jack that the Others said something's up with Claire (but has no idea how bad it really is); then sees everybody dead and follows the crowd only to see MIB as UnLocke (for the first time -- that has to freak her out).  I thought UnLocke's look was a reaction to her look.  He must be surprised that it took no direct convincing for her to show up as his follower when every one of the other Losties has needed death to be claimed -- the hard sell of Sawyer has apparently taken; Locke had to be massively manipulated to get to do what MIB/Christian wanted.

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2010, 11:20:38 AM »
that was a creepy look he gave her, almost like disdain.

I def don't think she's going to side with MIB, she's just going to go wherever Claire goes because her mission is to get Claire back to Aaron.  We'll prob see her trying to break Claire away from that group, should be interesting since Claire wants to kill her.
Maybe he gave her a creepy look because he knows she has some influence over Sawyer, and if she comes along with them then it will disrupt the plans he had for Sawyer. Just a thought