3 (14.3%)
3 (14.3%)
0 (0%)
2 (9.5%)
2 (9.5%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Episode 6x6 Rating  (Read 6764 times)

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 6x6 Rating
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2010, 10:35:02 PM »
Cardacct, that was one of my all-time faves, and I gave it a 9 at the time.  I took off a point because seeing suicidal-Jack was just so depressing.  Sometimes we have to see it multiple times to fully appreciate it.  And other times it's best the first time and then loses it's luster when you already know the main reveals.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2010, 10:46:34 PM »
I keep voting 10 because I am so intrigued and satisfied with the way the story is going.  I am thrilled that from week to week I have no idea what I am going to see.  I am amazed at this.  I would think that a story that I have studied and pondered could not hold so many new angles and discoveries - it's just thrilling to me.  The point of measuring Lost episodes against one another doesn't interest me. I'm measuring against my own expectations - and they are constantly being surpassed. 

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2010, 05:56:05 PM »
Ok, guys, everyone is scared that I'm changing my voting practices because of our little arguments, which I kinda did infer. That in reality is not the case. I need to have a better rating policy for my podcast. I mean, of course I'm gonna give it a 10, right? Who wants to hear me rate the episode a 10? So I'm going to need to be a little more strict. This is a decision I made on my own, only slightly influenced by posts here, and mostly influenced by the vibe I was getting from my assumptions of what my listeners would want. Does that clear it up a little? I love ya Cardi, but our little minor disagreements aren't going to change the way I view an episode ;)

Seriously. Major props to Cardi. She's awesome.

Offline Cardacct

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2010, 01:50:00 AM »
As I said before, I wasn't thinking or implying that they should.  I think it must have been other people implying that.