Author Topic: Two sides  (Read 2265 times)

Offline taki1379

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Two sides
« on: March 02, 2010, 11:18:17 PM »
Two armies
mib has
Claire
others from temple
sayid
maybe Jin Kate Sawyer

Jacob
Richard
Hugo
illana
sun
frank
miles
maybe Jack Kate Jin

Who am I missing?

Ben seemed to go rogue
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 08:47:17 AM by taki1379 »

Offline misseko815

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Two sides
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 11:18:58 PM »
Richard on Jacob's side

Offline vickilynn

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 11:19:39 PM »
We don't know for sure about Sawyer

Offline taki1379

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 11:21:11 PM »
I'm modifying

Offline Jungle Otter

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 11:35:53 PM »
Sawyer may be his own side.....let the dust settle first

Jack needs to stop being "I want answers" (science) and go with a little faith since the faith (Locke) has died - he needs to be the new light

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 12:07:19 AM »
Richard on Jacob's side
Speaking of...where the heck was he?

Offline Jungle Otter

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2010, 12:08:37 AM »
Richard on Jacob's side

Behind the bushes changing his shorts, fixing his guyliner....  ;) ;D

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2010, 01:14:22 AM »
Ben seemed to go rouge

Wait...Ben is a french communist?

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2010, 01:17:16 AM »
Richard on Jacob's side

Behind the bushes changing his shorts, fixing his guyliner....  ;) ;D
he's running around like the white rabbit...I'm late! I'm late!!

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2010, 10:59:30 AM »
Ben seemed to go rouge

Wait...Ben is a french communist?

No, I think he meant he was heading for the other donkey wheel that drops him in Alaska where he'll join the 'Palin 2012' campaign!

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2010, 11:04:44 AM »
Two armies
mib has
Claire
others from temple
sayid
maybe Jin Kate Sawyer

Jacob
Richard
Hugo
illana
sun
frank
miles
maybe Jack Kate Jin

I think NO WAY is Jin going to join any group that has 'crazy Claire' for a member!
Also, Kate just got caught up in the wrong stampede and MIB knows she's crashing the party!
Sawyer, and now Jack, are too pissed off to take anyone's side but their own right now and it's my guess that they, and maybe Hurley, will be the deciding factor in who ultimately wins this 'game'.

Offline Des

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2010, 11:07:10 AM »
Yeah, Jin is on the MIB side by accident... mainly to continue to prolong the Jin/Sun reunion. And clueless Kate was just cracking me up at the end.

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2010, 11:53:16 AM »
Yeah, Jin is on the MIB side by accident... mainly to continue to prolong the Jin/Sun reunion. And clueless Kate was just cracking me up at the end.

You either love Kate or you hate her, but I wouldn't say she is clueless.  She used her wits (and her other assets) to elude the law, and now on the island she is always calculating her next move.  If she wasn't going to play an important part in the ending of this story, I think they would have killed her off long ago, they have certainly passed up many opportunities.

Offline Des

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2010, 12:04:12 PM »

You either love Kate or you hate her, but I wouldn't say she is clueless.  She used her wits (and her other assets) to elude the law, and now on the island she is always calculating her next move.  If she wasn't going to play an important part in the ending of this story, I think they would have killed her off long ago, they have certainly passed up many opportunities.

Nooo, sorry. Kate is not my favorite character, and sometimes her actions are aggravating (and I really don't care about the love triangle... square... whatever shape you prefer) but I definitely think she is needed in this story. I just mean that, right now she's clueless. She's being all heroic by coming back to the island to rescue Claire and reunite her with her son, but she has NO IDEA that Claire has been "infected" or "claimed" and is otherwise a complete lunatic who's been lied to and manipulated by "her friends" for the past three years. Now she's, unknowingly, ended up on Locke's side, which I highly doubt is where she would have chosen to be.

Offline RM

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2010, 08:48:59 AM »

I just mean that, right now she's clueless. She's being all heroic by coming back to the island to rescue Claire and reunite her with her son, but she has NO IDEA that Claire has been "infected" or "claimed" and is otherwise a complete lunatic who's been lied to and manipulated by "her friends" for the past three years. Now she's, unknowingly, ended up on Locke's side, which I highly doubt is where she would have chosen to be.

Plus, this is her first time even seeing MIB as UnLocke, right?  Sawyer just saw him for the first time in the house.  Sayid just saw him for the first time just now.  Jack, Hurley haven't seen him yet.  I don't think Jin is with Kate -- he's with Ilana, Lapidus and Miles.