Author Topic: Keamy  (Read 5706 times)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Keamy
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2010, 10:26:25 PM »
I am in love with the way that actor talks.  I think he has really made a fantastic character.  Keamy seemed changed from last time too, much less willing to face death.

YES!!!  I seriously think that Keamy is one of my FAVORITE characters.  He has been an amazing character; his evil is so deep, yet he can be so SMOOTH!  No bumbling, weird bad-guy stuff like Ben -- just open, honest, bad-ass meanness. 

And I also LOVE the way he talks.  When Sayid told him that he probably already knows his name, I literally rewound keamy saying "That I do ... yeah" just to hear him say it again.  Did he deliver that line amazingly effectively or was that just me?

I would totally date Keamy.  He's like the LOST version of that bad-ass guy wearing a leather jacket who's definitely no good for you, but who you can't resist.  Love him, love him, love him.

Keamy the character you love to date ;D

Kevin durand has a certain je ne sais qua

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2010, 02:07:46 AM »
what if Keamy isnt dead? which i hope not cuz he was an amazing addition... because in the origional timeline when he was freighterfolk.. didnt he say his bulletproof vest had seen its share of bullets in its day... one bullet cant Kill Keamey.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2010, 08:28:24 AM »
a knife to the neck got him in the end BR and his heart rate controlled the device that set off the bomb on the freighter. Of course if the 1977 Juggy detonation and eventual demise of Juliette worked then the freighter would not have made it there.  Though my guess is this that LA X where Martin Keamy is the person that Jin was suppose to visit and bring the boatload (pun intended) of cash and watch to Keamy.  well the reason he ended up in the locker was the watch made it but the cash was siezed by the US government and the government anticipated the eventual stimulus requirements placed it in funds that would mature and fund other financial executives wealthy lifestyles.  In the meantime Jin would be executed for his inablity to deliver the proper goods.  Making our Sun available for anything she heart desired.  But that is going to be a spin off ,  ;) ;D

And we all know the freighter blew up so if he is alive then he Kelvin and other are the the walking zombies that will be the calvary that save all in the end.  Or the incantation for Substitutiary Locomotion will be used to bring to life the island dead Treguna Mekoides Tracorum Satis Dee, you know from Bedknobs and Broomsticks

Offline CastawayCayley

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2010, 01:18:55 PM »
Wow, that is AWESOME!!! What a great picture!!! But I just tried to upload it and got the usual message I always get:

"The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved."
Hi, Adriana!  Have you tried uploading it to a photo sharing site 1st?  Lotsa people use photobucket on here.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's never worked uploading from your computer. Photobucket (or some such) is your best bet. Sorry. :-\

oh hey, look! I did a whole walkthrough about this, lol.
http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php/topic,8152.0.html

I had almost forgotton...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 01:22:09 PM by CastawayCayley »

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2010, 01:47:27 PM »
a knife to the neck got him in the end BR and his heart rate controlled the device that set off the bomb on the freighter. Of course if the 1977 Juggy detonation and eventual demise of Juliette worked then the freighter would not have made it there.  Though my guess is this that LA X where Martin Keamy is the person that Jin was suppose to visit and bring the boatload (pun intended) of cash and watch to Keamy.  well the reason he ended up in the locker was the watch made it but the cash was siezed by the US government and the government anticipated the eventual stimulus requirements placed it in funds that would mature and fund other financial executives wealthy lifestyles.  In the meantime Jin would be executed for his inablity to deliver the proper goods.  Making our Sun available for anything she heart desired.  But that is going to be a spin off ,  ;) ;D

And we all know the freighter blew up so if he is alive then he Kelvin and other are the the walking zombies that will be the calvary that save all in the end.  Or the incantation for Substitutiary Locomotion will be used to bring to life the island dead Treguna Mekoides Tracorum Satis Dee, you know from Bedknobs and Broomsticks

oh i know the knife to the neck from ben in the orchid station did keamy in... but i was refering to the 3 bullet shots to the back from richard to end the fight between him and sayid. and then when keamy entered the orchid he said aloud that his vest has seen some shots in its day. and one shot to the chest in theis bizzaro world could lead to the same thign.. sayid should have shot him in the face.

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2010, 02:18:47 PM »

It is entirely possible that he is still alive, I suppose.  I'm just trying to understand how he could play a part in the rest of the season.  We'll probably see him again when we get Jin's side of the story, but I don't think zombie-Keamy would be integral to the story line at this point.  Great memory about his vest though!  His character had some great lines and a very interesting background!

oh i know the knife to the neck from ben in the orchid station did keamy in... but i was refering to the 3 bullet shots to the back from richard to end the fight between him and sayid. and then when keamy entered the orchid he said aloud that his vest has seen some shots in its day. and one shot to the chest in theis bizzaro world could lead to the same thign.. sayid should have shot him in the face.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2010, 05:36:59 PM »

I just think he is dead like Kelvin

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2010, 06:30:40 PM »
good call on the association on with Inman. i too for a while thought "nah he cant be dead" when its just something i have to deal with.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2010, 08:39:10 PM »
not sure why they are going to "reserect" Keamy at this point to do much more than he did in that episode.
 We are close to the final ten episode coutdown

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2010, 08:42:39 PM »
The FS's are just like the LOST All-Star game.  :)

Offline Adriana

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2010, 03:09:25 AM »
You can set me to have a Keamy avatar!! With a pink heart around his face.  I've tried several times unsuccessfully to make an avatar of my own picture but it always fails.  So I've given up.

Made this for ya Adriana. I hope it'll work.

KokoNut -- THANK YOU!! Finally got it working. :)

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2010, 02:26:43 PM »
You can set me to have a Keamy avatar!! With a pink heart around his face.  I've tried several times unsuccessfully to make an avatar of my own picture but it always fails.  So I've given up.

YAY!!!!!!!! :) :) :) I'm so glad Adriana! :)

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2010, 06:46:57 PM »

YAY!!!!!!!! :) :) :) I'm so glad Adriana! :)
Whoa! Where have I been that I've missed this?!