Author Topic: Keamy  (Read 6930 times)

Offline Adriana

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Keamy
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2010, 07:33:13 PM »
I am in love with the way that actor talks.  I think he has really made a fantastic character.  Keamy seemed changed from last time too, much less willing to face death.

YES!!!  I seriously think that Keamy is one of my FAVORITE characters.  He has been an amazing character; his evil is so deep, yet he can be so SMOOTH!  No bumbling, weird bad-guy stuff like Ben -- just open, honest, bad-ass meanness. 

And I also LOVE the way he talks.  When Sayid told him that he probably already knows his name, I literally rewound keamy saying "That I do ... yeah" just to hear him say it again.  Did he deliver that line amazingly effectively or was that just me?

I would totally date Keamy.  He's like the LOST version of that bad-ass guy wearing a leather jacket who's definitely no good for you, but who you can't resist.  Love him, love him, love him.

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2010, 08:34:55 PM »
I am in love with the way that actor talks.  I think he has really made a fantastic character.  Keamy seemed changed from last time too, much less willing to face death.

YES!!!  I seriously think that Keamy is one of my FAVORITE characters.  He has been an amazing character; his evil is so deep, yet he can be so SMOOTH!  No bumbling, weird bad-guy stuff like Ben -- just open, honest, bad-ass meanness. 

And I also LOVE the way he talks.  When Sayid told him that he probably already knows his name, I literally rewound keamy saying "That I do ... yeah" just to hear him say it again.  Did he deliver that line amazingly effectively or was that just me?

I would totally date Keamy.  He's like the LOST version of that bad-ass guy wearing a leather jacket who's definitely no good for you, but who you can't resist.  Love him, love him, love him.
And people chide me for loving Ben! lol... I know what you mean. Smooth and dangerous, just the way we like 'em.

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2010, 09:32:38 PM »

And people chide me for loving Ben! lol... I know what you mean. Smooth and dangerous, just the way we like 'em.
Yes, he delivered that line wonderfully!  His breathy voice, little smirk.  Hm...Keamy might need his own "very unofficial photo web site" thread!  Ha!

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2010, 10:26:55 PM »
...and he's Gabriel in Legion.....

Offline Adriana

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2010, 10:40:03 PM »
Yeah, the only reason I've even considered seeing Legion is because I saw him in the trailer.

Still looks like a creepy, pointless movie though.  It would be nice to just see a smash cut of all of his scenes .... ahhh. 

What's funny is that Faraday is also one of my top favorite characters -- yet he and Keamy are such that antithesis of each other. 

MMMM, KEAMY.

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2010, 12:11:01 AM »
Well he's playing Gabriel, so you know he's going to be doing some smash'm up stuff...with wings no less LOL

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2010, 01:04:43 AM »
Well he's playing Gabriel, so you know he's going to be doing some smash'm up stuff...with wings no less LOL
Why are you encouraging us?! lolol

A few months ago, I saw the only episode of Dead Like Me I've ever seen, and Keamy was in it.

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2010, 01:19:19 AM »

A few months ago, I saw the only episode of Dead Like Me I've ever seen, and Keamy was in it.
LOL I'm going to get all the women to have Keamy avatars LOL

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2010, 01:27:09 AM »

Evil, evil plan.  :P I bet if someone stuck you with a samurai knife you'd just pull it out and bust out a witty retort.

Offline Adriana

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2010, 01:34:08 AM »
You can set me to have a Keamy avatar!! With a pink heart around his face.  I've tried several times unsuccessfully to make an avatar of my own picture but it always fails.  So I've given up.

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2010, 01:48:22 AM »

Evil, evil plan.  :P I bet if someone stuck you with a samurai knife you'd just pull it out and bust out a witty retort.
why ,Ms A...what ever do you mean? ::) LOL

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2010, 01:07:22 PM »

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2010, 08:02:15 PM »
You can set me to have a Keamy avatar!! With a pink heart around his face.  I've tried several times unsuccessfully to make an avatar of my own picture but it always fails.  So I've given up.

Made this for ya Adriana. I hope it'll work.

Offline Adriana

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2010, 10:05:37 PM »
Wow, that is AWESOME!!! What a great picture!!! But I just tried to upload it and got the usual message I always get:

"The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved."

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2010, 10:17:05 PM »
Wow, that is AWESOME!!! What a great picture!!! But I just tried to upload it and got the usual message I always get:

"The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved."
Hi, Adriana!  Have you tried uploading it to a photo sharing site 1st?  Lotsa people use photobucket on here.