Author Topic: Favorite Lines of Sundown  (Read 2292 times)

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Lines of Sundown
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2010, 10:46:25 AM »
Miles:  Sawyer sent you packing, huh?

And even better, Kate's pissed off glare back at him because she hates that he's right!
yup giggled at that one!

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2010, 10:50:52 AM »
But my favorite "line" was no line at all. That look that Locke gives Kate at the end...epic.

Funny how sometimes the best 'writing' isn't something 'spoken'!  He hesitates just a moment, as if to say, 'she doesn't belong here, I know she's not with me, but I can't just kill her because that might freak people out a little'.  And Kate's look seemed to say that she knows he's aware that she's crashing the party!  I can't wait to see how they deal with each other.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2010, 04:29:45 PM »
But my favorite "line" was no line at all. That look that Locke gives Kate at the end...epic.

Funny how sometimes the best 'writing' isn't something 'spoken'!  He hesitates just a moment, as if to say, 'she doesn't belong here, I know she's not with me, but I can't just kill her because that might freak people out a little'.  And Kate's look seemed to say that she knows he's aware that she's crashing the party!  I can't wait to see how they deal with each other.

Yeah. It also looked like Locke gave a quick glance at Claire after he saw Kate with a look like "are you cool with this?" Terry O'Quinn is knocking it out of the park this year. Some of the best acting I've EVER seen.

Offline Gar O Mac

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2010, 07:13:20 PM »
For the last twelve years Iíve been trying to wash my hands of all the horrible things Iíve done. I canít be with you, because I donít deserve you.

Offline RM

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2010, 09:09:08 AM »
Dogen to Sayid:  "I think it would be best if you were dead."

UnLocke to Claire: "I always do what I say."

Dogen: "Jacob drives a hard bargain."

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2010, 05:44:32 PM »

Yeah. It also looked like Locke gave a quick glance at Claire after he saw Kate with a look like "are you cool with this?" Terry O'Quinn is knocking it out of the park this year. Some of the best acting I've EVER seen.
100% agree here.  It gave me chills!

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2010, 10:07:39 AM »
If you like double meanings and subtext like I do then this one, where Sayid is repairing a broken vase, was good.

"Ah, we had an unfortunate incident.. involving a boomerang."