Author Topic: Screencap Requests!  (Read 4035 times)

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Screencap Requests!
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2010, 10:43:09 AM »
man!  we are making this way to easy for you ericd.  how about a cap of...hm... what jacob was holding at the pool, but color inverted and upside down! 

It's a pool stick!  :D .

605-0417-jacob-pool-stick

« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 10:50:43 AM by ericd543 »

Offline DirtyMaggieMae

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2010, 02:21:58 PM »
man!  we are making this way to easy for you ericd.  how about a cap of...hm... what jacob was holding at the pool, but color inverted and upside down! 

Ha ha!  You amaze me!  But now I have all these NEW questions!  What KIND of stick!  Does it have magical properties ala Harry Potter's wand!  What purpose does the stick serve!  :P ;D

Anyhow, very nice shot of him pondering the pool.  Thanks for taking my silly requests in stride!

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2010, 05:04:35 AM »

Ha ha!  You amaze me!  But now I have all these NEW questions!  What KIND of stick!  Does it have magical properties ala Harry Potter's wand!  What purpose does the stick serve!  :P ;D

Anyhow, very nice shot of him pondering the pool.  Thanks for taking my silly requests in stride!

Looks like a brown stick to me.  ;)

No problemo. I was looking at this episode again and recalled that you wanted a screencap there. Half the battle sometimes is just finding the scene, so as long as i was there...

Looking at the pic now I notice they do put hieroglyphs on almost every spare bit of wall space. Even the steps have hieroglyphs, probably "Watch your Step". Also, water flowing into the temple probably goes out to the river/pond we saw in front of the temple, but where does the water come from? Just wonderin'

Offline CastawayCayley

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2010, 11:05:06 AM »
apparently if its possible to get screen caps nadias toy van and jacks bronco.. they are the same license plate number...

2SAQ321

http://gallery.lost-media.com/displayimage-1526-471.html

I hope you're not reading too much into the same license plate being used, that's a common reused prop. They can't use a real license plate and if they made a new fake one for every car for every TV show and movie the state of California would run out of real numbers! Ok, that may be an exaggeration, but still... It's kinda like how the airline name Oceanic and it's logo have been used in other things, like a Harrison Ford movie. Doesn't mean they're connected.

Offline ozman776

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2010, 07:51:57 PM »
nah it was more prop error screen request... found jacks bronco photo but couldnt for the life of me track down nadias minivan clearly...