Author Topic: New promo ... answers and scales...  (Read 3414 times)

Offline lostfan777

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: New promo ... answers and scales...
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2010, 11:48:16 AM »
Has anyone noticed how frequently the characters are referring to Smokie as a man?  As if to say "we're not dealing with gods here."  Does a being still classify as a man if he is switching physical bodies every so often?  I don't know whether to just go with the literal or to suspect this as more misdirection...

They have also asked several times, 'WHAT are you?' and he never answers them.  The purpose is to keep the debate alive until they are ready to show us, probably somewhere around the second half of the finale!   ::)

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: New promo ... answers and scales...
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2010, 02:05:39 AM »
Has anyone noticed how frequently the characters are referring to Smokie as a man?  As if to say "we're not dealing with gods here."  Does a being still classify as a man if he is switching physical bodies every so often?  I don't know whether to just go with the literal or to suspect this as more misdirection...

They have also asked several times, 'WHAT are you?' and he never answers them.  The purpose is to keep the debate alive until they are ready to show us, probably somewhere around the second half of the finale!   ::)
Well, he said he is a "who" not a "what" to Ben, AND confirmed he started a man to James.
And considering that even with all his power and might he still ACTS like a man, I'm pretty sure he can be considered one.
I mean, he doesn't have a brain, hormones, and such, but still feel emotions. That can't be taken lightly by me.