Author Topic: Who do you think we will Lose by the end of LOST?  (Read 6635 times)

Offline conway

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Who do you think we will Lose by the end of LOST?
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2010, 06:58:04 PM »
I hope it is Widmore and crew.  I certainly would not enjoy thinking that the kids, Emma and Zack, and Vincent would all be killed off. I hope they don't pull a flaming arrow type of mass anihilation of all the others.  My question is, where would the "others" go if the plane takes off  for LAX? Emma and Zack would go back to their mom, Vincent to Walt, the stewardess to her family but those raised on the island would have no where. Where would MIB go?  To Helen??
I hope all of our main characters get off alive. Claire needs to get to Aaron, Sun and Jin to their daughter.  Maybe Jack and Sawyer stay on and Sawyer says "You know I hate you"  as the island starts to sink.
We will see way too soon.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2010, 12:27:47 PM »
Yeah I still maitain that either Sun or Jin is a goner here pretty soon. With that said I really think its going to be Sun. She doesn't really bring much to the table. Now that she has reunited with Jin, she can go. for the past two seasons the only thing she has really done is try and see him again. Now that they are together I think if she stays around she'll be a bit boring. I never really have liked Sun though, so I may be biased.

Offline MachThree

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2010, 02:01:32 PM »
Yeah, I've been thinking about Sun & Jin a lot lately.  I think one (or both) will be killed off.  If its only one, my money is on Sun.  I think all signs point to Jin being the Kwon who is a candidate. 

Jin somehow survived a grenade attack on his raft at the end of season 1, then his unconcious body somehow did not drown as he drifted ashore.  He then later is apparently the only survivor of a massive explosion on the freighter in much the same way, drifting ashore unconciously without drowning.  Later, he even gets caught in a bear trap and survives. 

Me thinks the island is not done with its favorite fisherman.

Meanwhile, Sun has never gone through anything that probably should have killed her, and was the only one of the main Losties on Ajira who didn't end up back in 1977.     

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2010, 03:24:36 PM »
Yeah that and Sun is utterly useless.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2010, 07:08:43 PM »
Yeah that and Sun is utterly useless.
Jacob, I'm disappointed in you dude. How can you say that after The Package?

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2010, 12:27:54 PM »
I honestly cannot look back on that episode and think of one quality thing she did in it besides unbutton her blouse and get shot. Maybe I am missing something. I just have never really liked her at all. Maybe I just tune out when she's around. Her and Kate lately have had that same effect on me.

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2010, 05:19:49 PM »
I honestly cannot look back on that episode and think of one quality thing she did in it besides unbutton her blouse

Bingo. Call me shallow, but that made her character for the whole season for me. On the less shallow end, she really is a phenominal actress, she's just been kind of limited in her screentime lately.