Author Topic: Who do you think we will Lose by the end of LOST?  (Read 6633 times)

Offline lostgirl2

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Re: Who do you think we will Lose by the end of LOST?
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2010, 11:15:21 PM »
last ones standing will be Jack, Sawyer, Kate, Illiana.  and ove course,  locke (mr evil)  Hurley unfortunately will go in the finale

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2010, 12:51:03 AM »
Well if course correction is still what the island does then I believe both Claire and Jin are goners. Claire should have (and maybe did) die in the explosion and Jin should have on the freighter. My prediction is he will meet up with Sun and then die. Depressing prediction but I think it's what will happen

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2010, 04:38:22 AM »
Well if course correction is still what the island does then I believe both Claire and Jin are goners. Claire should have (and maybe did) die in the explosion and Jin should have on the freighter. My prediction is he will meet up with Sun and then die. Depressing prediction but I think it's what will happen

I think / hope that Jin and Sun make it out alive. They have had such a tumultuous love story, it's one I'd like to see have a happy ending. Plus Jin NEEDS to meet Ji Yeon.

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2010, 11:30:28 AM »
I'm thinking that Hurley is going to go down in the episode "Everyone Loves Hugo", at least one of the versions of Hurley, probably off island. Maybe Sayid, and deffinitely Jin. If Sayid goes, he will go out at the hands of Widmore probably. Jin is going to die shortly after reuniting with Sun, mainly because his whole objective is to get back to her (which he will have accomplished), and he just saw the photos of his daughter, so he really has a target painted on him.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2010, 12:22:33 PM »
Sayid Definately. Claire Definately. Widmore Very possible. Sawyer. Miles. Illana. MiB, yeah I said it, don't know how, but I hope Jack kills him in a fit of rage. Not allowing him to speak before plunging the roman dagger into his chest. Sun and Jin yes. Maybe Locke in the Side flash. Desmond most Likely. Ben, I hope not. See its hard to place because I think on Island dead is not necessarily dead for good. I think the side flashes are the result of our Finale, and we will see a nice Mind Meld at the end where people remember what they went through. So I think Jack is going to do something to sink the island for good, and then the Losties never crash, but they remember what happened.

Offline thebeann

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2010, 04:07:01 PM »
I will hope with all of my Lost-loving heart even though I have no hope...and I will pray with all my god-non-believing soul if it will make a difference...and I will wish very hard even though I do not believe wishes can come true...I will do all of these things and more if it will mean that Claire dies a horrible death before LOST is over. May she soon become someone else's squirrel-baby.

If Sawyer, Jack, Richard, Jin, Ben, or Sayid dies...they will forever live on in my personal fantasies, so it won't matter.

Yes. You heard me right. I said Ben too. God help me, I want to do Ben Linus....

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2010, 06:36:11 PM »
This discussion has reminded me of the movie Wayne's World, where at they end they had a few different "endings" so maybe Lost will do the same thing:
1. The Mega-Super-Happy Ending: Sara decides to get back together with Jack, Kate gets back together with Kevin for taco night, Juliet comes back from the dead and gets coffee with Sawyer, speaking of coming back from the dead Libby arrives in a bikini with 2 armloads of Mr. Clucks Chicken for Hurley, and Sayid finds out it was actually Nadia's evil twin sister that died and the real Nadia gets reunited with him. Desmond and Penny sail the world in a multi-million dollar luxury yacht called "Not Penny's Boat". Sun and Jin take over Paik industries and have 11 more kids. Finally, John Locke's soul pushes MIB out of his body and he starts a walkabout company in Australia with his new bride, Helen.

or

2. The Scooby-do Ending: The cops come to the Island and arrest John Locke. Jack walks over to pull off his mask and everyone is surprised to find out it was Old Man Hanso pretending to be a smoke monster to scare people away from the Island so we could make it a new luxury resort. And he would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling Lostie kids and their dog Vincent.

or

3. Super-Sad Ending: The nuke they thought Juliet detonated actually flashed in time like everyone else and blows up the Island. Everyone dies except for Hurley who has to wander the now barren Island landscape with no hint of any food in sight. But suddenly the scene flashes to Paolo waking up in his bed. His wife, Nikki, asks whats wrong, he replies "Nothing, it was just all a bad dream."
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 06:53:48 PM by CaseyMac »

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2010, 09:28:07 AM »
Locke is dead - I do not see him coming back.

Richard somehow Richard is gone in the finale.  Kate, Claire and Sun will die, not sure why but they will. 
Ben well he has to go , prefer Widmore over him no matter what.

Jack lives
Sawyer - oh I can't believe I am typing this but I think he will die
Jin lives to raise his daughter
Desmond - dies

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2010, 12:57:39 PM »
What about the possibilty of Desmond being used to go back in time to undo some things and along the way people who were once dead no longer have to die? i.e. Charlie, Juliet, etc.... So we might lose some and we might gain some!   :D

Offline Numbers Junkie

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2010, 11:33:37 PM »
Nice ideas :)

Im convinced Jack will die, possibly, in fact certainly in the finale, as a hero.
I see it being a real tear jerker (for the ladies at least :P) and I also see it as a cheap side track for the writers to overshadow any big issues we the fans may have with the ending.

Just my personal feelings, especially with how they have been developing Jack's character this last 12 months or so.
Also to back up my thoughts, I beleive there were rumours that Jack wouldnt see out the Pilot episode at one point! So what better way for the writers to say 'we knew what we were doing from the start' than kill him off in the finale?
And to add, I have seen alot of Twin Peaks references throughout Lost (as have many of the more mature audience - Im 35 :)) and I see Jack as a kind of Dale (Agent) Cooper type character, I know Jack's a man od science where as Cooper was a man of faith, but this latest season we are seeing Jack's faith start to shine through.

All us 'Peakies' know what happened to Cooper, and what with all the mirror references this season, I can see a far too farmiliar fate awaiting Jack!

(Basically Dale Cooper ended up in the Black Lodge, was possesed by an evil spirit (Bob) and ended up smashing his head into a mirror asking 'How's Annie'..... in fact how is Annie?)

Good point Rebel, but as a fellow Lynchian and "Peaker", they ended the show abruptly when it was canceled, I believe. It got too weird for the casual audiences, that is why I believe that LOST will be different. The writers strike was a blessing in disguise and they (Carlton and Damon) decided on an end date (May 2010) so with the ability to know that TPTB have a chance to redeem that TP's unfortunate ending and do this one right. I always wondered if Lynch actually had a chance to finish up his story and end the show the way he wanted, what would have/could have been?

I guess we'll never know, but at least for now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36_vlZha7bg

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2010, 10:13:13 AM »
What about the possibilty of Desmond being used to go back in time to undo some things and along the way people who were once dead no longer have to die? i.e. Charlie, Juliet, etc.... So we might lose some and we might gain some!   :D

Crap, that means more Boone.

Offline lostlady

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2010, 10:31:29 AM »
What about the possibilty of Desmond being used to go back in time to undo some things and along the way people who were once dead no longer have to die? i.e. Charlie, Juliet, etc.... So we might lose some and we might gain some!   :D

LOL! More Nikki and Paulo too!

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2010, 05:38:46 PM »

Nah, just Nikki. The show could use more dance numbers from her.

Offline I_Am_Jacob

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2010, 06:28:11 PM »
Love that Nikki

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2010, 10:48:35 AM »

DAMN IT!! I Forgot about them.